PC Peripherals Need a gaming mouse??

ibz

Disciple
Hi guys

First of all im right handed and i have small hands.I had a razer copperhead a few years ago and it fit my hands perfectly.I have an ikari optical right now that died,it felt big in my hands and i couldnt snipe properly.(though rifles and all are amazing).I primarily play FPS games (mostly cs:source)

So my question is...which mouse do i go for.Ive heard much about the razer deathadder but it seems to have durablility issues.I was lookin at the steelseries kinzu since its small and would fit my hand well.But i wanted first hand experiences from people whove used it.

Any suggestions??

ibz said:
Hi guys

First of all im right handed and i have small hands.I had a razer copperhead a few years ago and it fit my hands perfectly.I have an ikari optical right now that died,it felt big in my hands and i couldnt snipe properly.(though rifles and all are amazing).I primarily play FPS games (mostly cs:source)

So my question is...which mouse do i go for.Ive heard much about the razer deathadder but it seems to have durablility issues.I was lookin at the steelseries kinzu since its small and would fit my hand well.But i wanted first hand experiences from people whove used it.

Any suggestions??
Razer Salmosa ~ 1500/- (if you can find it)
Razer Abyssuss ~ 1400/- Razer Abyssus Review - Page 5/5 | techPowerUp / Razer Abyssus High Precision Gaming Mouse

Both mice are relatively small enough and will serve you well, I would personally say get the Abyssuss, it is much more value for money. Get a decent mousepad, like the Rantopad H3 for another ~ 450/- and you'll be set. TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!RANTOPAD H3 Dew Gaming Mouse Pad - TheITWares, Hope this helps.

Back