Need a good pouch/case for my p990i

Okay, as you can see in the pics, i removed the flap...its much better without it as opening the flap all the time becomes kinda irritating...removing it was a piece of cake..:eek:hyeah: One more reason for removing it was tht, i cannot find a pouch for it as the protruding flap doesnt fit in properly...w/o the flap, i think, it'll easily fit in any pouch meant for pdas...i got one for the time being but it isnt very ergonomic..thr is no hole for the key lock slider, is kinda tight and the buckle will not close if the handsfree is connected..check the pics..

so was wondering if there is any pouch specifically made for it which u guys must be knowing about...:)

There are some good leather pouch available in the Hidesign shop in CP Delhi though they are somewhat costly range from 2k. but they are stuff to drool on.

actually me from bbay...:p btw, i've seen an original SE certified pouch for this phone at a shop here priced arnd 1k...it was pretty good but it didnt have a belt clip..so have to carry it in the hand all the time..thts too bad..:( and the bulk completely negates any chances of carrying it in the pockets..:p so i am looking for a pouch with a belt clip...:)

Anish, Tech head n stormy, how do u save your p990s from the elements re?? :bleh:

does SE it self support flap removal , i didnt knew that as i can see the flap removal is not visible.

p9901uw4.jpg

i m using my old P900's leather. p990o sits perfectly in it . SE used to give the leather pouch with P900/P910i . dont know why they have stopped it with P990i ?

Anish said:
I ordered the SE case with the Belt Clip for 600.

Actually the shop owner showed me another pouch for it..it has a transcluscent plastic holder inside the leather case...its fashioned like an executive diary,made by SE...but i dont see it on the SE site..:( though i'm sure it was original as it came in a sealed pack SE box..

something like this...

P990B.jpg

in place of the pages, the phone sits in the holder...u can operate all functions w/o removing the phone..even the cam works...just turn it around like a page..:p but it does not have a belt clip and is for 1100 bucks...

Btw,are these available in india..heard they make the best pouches for phones..

Krusell

@Quad : SE supplies the replacement plastic flap in the box along with 2 extra screws and a screw driver...;) so u can have your phone with the flap or without it..:eek:hyeah: I think many remove it for the same reason as i quoted above..opening the flap for extended functions becomes irritating after sometime...when the flap is closed, many functions are not available..u have to flip it open to access them...so its better to remove it..:lol: Plus dont know why but i have a feeling tht continuously opening the flap will give it away after extended period of use, just like anyother moving parts in mobile phones..so to be on the safe side, its better to remove it..:p

Back