Need a laptop 25k to 30k - good hardware + support in Bangalore is a must

puneetritehere said:
thats it..its just the lenovo thinkpad that is being carried over from the IBM thinkpad lineup thats built nice and tough. coz its signature lineup from IBM for which they will not compromise.

I have a N series Lenovo , its almost 3 years old and i can tell how sturdy it is. :)

I have a N series Lenovo , its almost 3 years old and i can tell how sturdy it is.

Hey I am not saying that Lenovo laptops are going to break down or something.. even my dad has a lenovo since the past 4 yrs. Its just that I feel that when you compare, other brands like Acer, Sony, Toshiba .. always win in regard to the build quality and not just that, even the plastic material used in these laptops seems of better quality.

Guys, I am not able to order VAIO VPCEH25EN from LetsBuy (somehow that laptop listing has some issues the rest are working fine), can you give me other site where I can buy it ? at FK it is 2000 higher then LB price, any suggestions ? on letsbuy COD for VAIO VPCEH25EN is also not working

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

alright, talked to SONY Vaio center (it is just 200m from my house), they said 31,500 which is also listed on FK and they have an older piece at 29.5k of last month (white), which one should I take ? also they said only 1 year warranty, not 3 years, how come ?

Try local dealers, they'll for sure offer a better pricing, you just need to exaggerate them. As far as the old piece is concerned, just be sure, the chipset is same. I don't think it will have any thing other than 2330M Vs 2310M. Pick up the old version without a second thought.

And default warranty is 1 yr only. You've to extend your warranty for 2 yrs more, by paying an additional amount of 2.5k ,which is the cheapest in world. :eek:hyeah:

Letsbuy is always better than FK in pricing. :(

UPDATE - I bought the laptop, costed me 35,000 -

SONY VAIO (the model recommended by everyone) - 31,500

extended warranty - 2500

RAM from 2 GB to 4 GB - Rs 1000

Total - 35,000

Thanks Guys

Back