Need a laptop cooler for my hot HP

Tenzin

Disciple
I have an HP DV6 1211 AX model, that gets hot all the time and my cpu temp on load hovers around 88 degree mark.

Due to overheating my motherboard went kaput and had to replace it at the service centre which costed me 13k (only 1 year warranty and it gave up on me just 2 months after warranty).

This particular model seems to have a lot of heating issues.

Anyways,

Can you guys suggest me a laptop cooler for around 1.3k ?

P.S- Please move the thread to the buying advice sections mods.

Don't know about newer models but older HP lappies were prone to failure due to overheat 'coz of bad ventilation & design...

You can get cheap coolers for 250 odd bucks... If you want something branded then Cooler master Notepal is a good option..

Notepal X Lite | eBay

Agreed with HailStonE,

My friend's HP laptop crashed (gfx card problem mainly). Vendor said to use a cooler pad after repair. Cost him 300-350 bucks for a LED large 120 mm fan.

this is the one: Zebronics - Laptop Accessories - Notebook cooling pad - ZEB-NC1000

Works fine.

Another friend of mine got a Cooler Master for 2k. Can't remember the exact model.

My suggestion would be getting a nice 500 bucks one. Not too cheap, not too expensive.

HailStonE said:
Don't know about newer models but older HP lappies were prone to failure due to overheat 'coz of bad ventilation & design...

Back