Budget 10-15K Need a mobile phone

Hi,
any suggestions. Budget is maximum 15k but prefer even less than that.

Mostly need good battery life as use it lot for maps and also need good camera(photos specially)
already have Iphone X but need one android so dont want to spent too much on another phone.

So after quite a bit studying the market. I have raised my budget to Rs 20-25k

Nothing in the range of 10k-15k is suitable for photography. From what I have read and seen they are just megapixel numbers.

Forget 10k-15k ...Even 20k-30k is difficult and with everyday new mobile phone launching . I am very confused.

However did manage to shortlist few- Upcoming Realme pro 9 plus and Oneplus Nord 2.

I also wanted to know if Is there anything from Samsung with really good photography camera in that price range?
anyone here able to recommend between realme pro 9 plus vs oneplus nord 2.

Both have same camera sensor.
but I believe Realme is good with night mode photography.

Last edited:
Mi phones have good camera modules; if you are willing to spend some effort to debloat.

Samsung cameras are good; proccys are not.

Nord camera is supposed to be just average.

Realme generally gives a balanced phone. Camera, proccy, etc. Check out a few samples in reviews. They are from the same stable as Oppo & Vivo that focus on cameras.

Either increase your budget a little more or buy second hand, but I feel what you are looking for is the Samsung S20 FE 5g. It is available in sales for 33-34k, so negotiating for a second hand, under warranty piece, for 25k shouldn't be hard. You'll get a good camera and performance and a decent enough battery at 4500mAh.

Back