Budget 31-40k Need a new processor :)

thawfu666

Adept
Q: What is your budget?

Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)

• Acer monitor
  • 250GB HDD
  • DVD drive

Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

• CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K (Ivy Bridge)
  • Motherboard - any compatible motherboard
  • RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16 GB (2x8GB)

Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Open to online purchase

Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market

• a.) No

Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware

• Gaming

Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.

Nope ...

Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?

• GTA IV and V (High settings)
  • Crisis

Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage

1. Anything ...

Q: Are you looking to overclock?

• No

Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?

• Windows 8

thawfu666 Go with this-
Intel Core i5 3450 ~11.5k(no point going for a i5 3570k as you are not over-clocking)
GIGABYTE-B75M-D3H ~4.5k
Corsair Vengeance 4GB x2 1600MHz ~3.5k
Segate Barracuda 500GB-3.5k OR Segate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM-4.2k[250GB HDD is not enough]
Seasonic S12ii 520W~3.9k
Sapphire HD7770Ghz-9k OR Zotac GTX650Ti-10.5k
Nzxt Source 210 Elite-2.7k OR CM 311 Pus-3k
Logitech MK200 Combo-0.7k
What resolution do you game at?,Either way this rig will be good enough to run games @mid settings,Cheers.

Thank yo for this ... :) But as I am upgrading I thought of going directly to 16 GB RAM because it is only a matter of time ... Maybe the next gen. series need 16 Gigs ... Who knows ? And as for the processor can I go for core i7 3770 (No k) ... ??? And I won't upgrade my HDD as I have a 1TB external HDD ... I already have a CPU case and cooler and keyboard and mouse ... So no need for that ... I just need processor with motherboard and RAM ... :)

Thank yo for this ... :) But as I am upgrading I thought of going directly to 16 GB RAM because it is only a matter of time ... Maybe the next gen. series need 16 Gigs ... Who knows ? And as for the processor can I go for core i7 3770 (No k) ... ??? And I won't upgrade my HDD as I have a 1TB external HDD ... I already have a CPU case and cooler and keyboard and mouse ... So no need for that ... I just need processor with motherboard and RAM ... :)

I would suggest that if you want to play the next GTA series with any modicum of stability wait a few more months, let Intel release Haswell, AMD out its HD8*** series cards and then purchase anything. Lots of changes and more than that the if GTA V follows in the footsteps of GTA IV we are going to see a horrible port.

Back