Need a phone for my girlfriend

mobile_user

Disciple
1. Q: Budget?
A: 6k around

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor (flip, bar, slider)?
A: any

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: any

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Sony Ericson and Nokia

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: A big no to QWERTY and Touchscreen phones

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: At least 2MP Flash

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Anything

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G/Wifi

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Internet, Music, Camera

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Feminine look

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Sony Ericsson Hazel, Elm, Nokia X3-01

As mentioned, she does not like Touchscreen or QWERTY phones. She needs an easy to use phone. She loves to use internet on her phone. Presently, she has Sony Ericsson W580i and the phone is not working properly. So, I decided to gift her a phone. Please help.

Spiro doesnt run SE A200 OS and its a re brand by SE IINM. So as teja says strictly avoid that. And as he says if you can extend budget to 8k then Hazel it is. Has the best camera in the sub 12k range.

Elm is a smaller sibling of Hazel....

Its great in all, excpet it lacks the Secondary Cam...

Still,if you can spend the extra money,do go for Hazel man...

Get the Nokia Touch-Type handset .. its quite good n the big screen is quite nice.

The Hazel from SE is perfect too .. just out of budget .. be warned that the Hazel was prone to frequent restarts n crashes.

@teja92 - Her sister already has Hazel with her so she does not want another Hazel.

@dexBg - Thanks for the suggestion but she does not like touch screen phones in any manner (weird huh ...!!) :)

@niteshkhatri - Vow, thanks for the suggestion man. I really forgot about this. It comes in my budget as well. I will tell her about this phone. I believe it will be a good value for money and great phone for her.

@niteshkhatri - Vow, thanks for the suggestion man. I really forgot about this. It comes in my budget as well. I will tell her about this phone. I believe it will be a good value for money and great phone for her.

White Nokia C5 would really suit her... :)

Back