Budget 25-30k Need a phone under 30k

My 6 yr old poco f1 got stolen so i need a new phone and no phone existing can match the price and specs so i would like some suggestions. I am a casual gamer genshin probably everyday for half to one hour. A good camera is always a flex, am a bit confused about the existing options in this price range as there are so many. Thanks in advance!
Phones advised by others :- s21fe, a refurbished i phone 12/13 , moto edge 50 pro , one plus nord ce 4

pixel 7a is now at 37k how is it compared to 12r , neo9 pro , and NP2? and also s23 fe is also at this range do guide me about that as well
I will not recommend 7a or S23FE because of the low-efficiency SoC. But these 2 have the best camera under 40k.

NP2 256GB under 35k is good, will get OS updates till Android 16, but is not the best performer, those would be Neo 9 pro & OP 12R. In terms of UI, for me, Nothing's UI is better than others except Samsung (but shit SoC in Samsung phones doesn't help). Get one of these 3, check their pros & cons. IMO since you play Genshin, get iQoo Neo 9 pro & be done with it, prefer 256GB storage.

I will not recommend 7a or S23FE because of the low-efficiency SoC. But these 2 have the best camera under 40k.

NP2 256GB under 35k is good, will get OS updates till Android 16, but is not the best performer, those would be Neo 9 pro & OP 12R. In terms of UI, for me, Nothing's UI is better than others except Samsung (but shit SoC in Samsung phones doesn't help). Get one of these 3, check their pros & cons. IMO since you play Genshin, get iQoo Neo 9 pro & be done with it, prefer 256GB storage.
genshin as a game isnt about grinding mostly half to an hour at max thats why am being picky at the moment thanks for the help tho !

My 6 yr old poco f1 got stolen so i need a new phone and no phone existing can match the price and specs so i would like some suggestions. I am a casual gamer genshin probably everyday for half to one hour. A good camera is always a flex, am a bit confused about the existing options in this price range as there are so many. Thanks in advance!
Phones advised by others :- s21fe, a refurbished i phone 12/13 , moto edge 50 pro , one plus nord ce 4
POCO was a really great device. I lend it to my family and its still working very fine.

Even I'm looking at Moto Edge 50 Pro as it has stock android, very capable SoC for the price and overall it looks value for money.

From the list I would go for iPhone 13 if there's no difficulty using iOS. I, for one, can't. :(
And then the S21FE 5G with SD888. While not the best (efficient) SoC it's still a very powerful chip and has a very good camera. I like Moto but the cameras are disappointing and I do not like curved displays. I do not like the latest CE4, would prefer the CE3. Also CE4 seems a bit too expensive to me for what it offers.

Unlisted ones which I like are Nothing Phones. I think NP2 256GB would be a very good choice if you can get it at around 20-21k as it's almost the price of used S21 FE 5G 255GB (around 23-24k. New one costs 29k). NP1 seems a bit old now and I'm not sure how NP2(a) fares.

Back