Need a phone within 6000rs.

prohank

Disciple
Budget 6000Rs
You can say I want the advanced form of NOKIA 5233 with
1.3G
2.No qwerty.
3.BIG touch Screen just like 5233.
4)2MP or higher.(Doesn't matter even if its 1.3 but the clarity should be good)
I will be much happy if its an Android phone(But only if its good)
If there's anything else that you think is missing from the above list do tell me
and thanks a lot.

Re: How is Nokia 5233?

ok so its like this

1. Q: Budget?

A: 6k max

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: any

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: TFT

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: Any except chinese.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: 2MP.Flash(not necessary)

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Symbian/Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: 3G/Wifi

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Gaming,Music,internet

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: Don't require dual sim.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: Nokia 5233

But actually I wanted to know the user experience of Nokia 5233.Many use it so there are bound to be many advantages.

Thanks.waiting for a quick reply

I own a nokia 5233...

Advantages :
Works nice... touch feels good, 2MP cam takes average to good images... movies and videos can be watched on the go (nice screen), rest advantages same as any other mid range nokia symbian s60 phone

Disadvantages:
Lack of 3G, wifi, flash... Lack of WIFI and flash hurts me sometimes, some pieces may experience unpreditcable restarts, tens to hang sometimes (restart not required, gets back to normal in 4 to 5 secs.), only one speaker (I never use it, earphones are ok for me)

I suggest you buy a phone with 3g and wifi

flash hurts me

2MP with flash wouldnt do any wonders anyways :p

I would say no to BADA as these phones are confirmed not to get Bada 1.2 or for that matter any future Bada Update, whereas with 5233, you can flash a custom C6 or N97 FW, and trust me, it's awesome!

chiragsthakur said:
I own a nokia 5233...

I suggest you buy a phone with 3g and wifi

At this budget what 3g phone can I get with all the above requirements?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I thought of 5230 but that will be expensive w.r.t my budget.

comp@ddict said:
2MP with flash wouldnt do any wonders anyways :p

I would say no to BADA as these phones are confirmed not to get Bada 1.2 or for that matter any future Bada Update, whereas with 5233, you can flash a custom C6 or N97 FW, and trust me, it's awesome!
Then Should I go for 5233?

you shud go for dell xcd 28..

it has just one drawback, the 2.8" resistive touch..its more nail friendly than fingers..

but aftr a day or two, u get used to it..

its got gud processor android 2.1, 3g upto 7.2 mps wifi and works gr8..also dell's advance replacement policy..i got it for 5999 from admart..available for 6.5 from ebya with free jabra BT2035 worth 1000.

go grab it dude..

kooldude_vijit said:
you shud go for dell xcd 28..

it has just one drawback, the 2.8" resistive touch..its more nail friendly than fingers..

but aftr a day or two, u get used to it..

its got gud processor android 2.1, 3g upto 7.2 mps wifi and works gr8..also dell's advance replacement policy..i got it for 5999 from admart..available for 6.5 from ebya with free jabra BT2035 worth 1000.

go grab it dude..
OP, Dell XCD 28 is really a good phone,I own it and it's also got one year replacement warranty,so if any hardware problem occurs they will replace it immediately.The only problem is the resistive screen,but still fingers work well,IDK how dell build it but this resistive is good for fingers too or may be nail as the screen is just 2.8.

But at that price point,android is really worth it.I bought it for 8000 bucks couple of moths back.

Back