need a reasonably priced screen gaurd to be applied on my adam tablet in mumbai

waatavr

Disciple
hi all, help me for a reasonabley priced screen gaurd to be applied on my notion ink adam tablet in mumbai.

should be of good quality.
preferably matte

seller's guarantee. in terms of :(need to be applied without any bubbles or disparity )

people who have got screen guard applied on their xoom, transformer, or Acer tablets can guide me for sure.

** I am at Mumbai and will take my tablet to seller.
typed it on my notion ink Adam tablet

pq + wifi + 3g, rooted, edenX 2.4 rom

Re: need a reasonabley priced screen gaurd to be applied on my adam tablet in mumbai

hey guys common. ..close to 50. views.. and not even a single reply...

there must be something wrong with my query. .,?:huh:

Re: need a reasonabley priced screen gaurd to be applied on my adam tablet in mumbai

if nobody will reply me on this, I will report this to mods... :'(

hey ayan, thanks for the reply,

I don't want to order the screen gaurd online as it very difficult to apply on a 10 inch screen.

and just wanna tell you that I have plcaced an order of OEM screen gaurd for total cost $5+$15 from tactus lab USA, via Amazon, till date (it's been more then 3 months) still haven't received it.

my experience is for screen gaurd. always trust your neighborhood cornor mobile shop guys :) . they apply it perfectly.
but here its been difficult for me to find a Guy who can apply the 10 inch screen gaurd perfectly. :(

Where in Mumbai are you situated ??

If in and around Borivali then just take your tab to Indraprasth basement or anupam stationary (Thakkar shopping mall) and there you should be able to get. You definitely get mobile ones. And they apply it too and if it gets screwed during application, they just dump it and apply new one :)

yeah might try anupam borivali stores... but I have checked at anupam andheri..they were charging me around rs. 900.. which I think is too steep.

on a side note, today I have measurd that Adam needed precisely 12" (diagonal ) screen gaurd which covers screen + bezel.

I really need something on it as the screen gaurd which currently applied on it is worn off a lot (thanks to my gf's nails.)
so today I ordered Motorola xoom's (screen protector) X (3) from eBay.com, got it for rs. 178, looks like a good deal, just saw the seller has already sold 88 of them.

so hopefully within a month time I will get 3 of them. so I will try one or two times and if not successful then take the third piece to local mobile shop Guy give him rs. 50 and get it done :D .

sounds like a slick plan...doesn't it :p

^^I suggest go first only and tell them to apply. They apply screenguards to 100s of phones everyday and if first gets screwed you always have 2 more. And start with 30 Rupees. Tell him you will pay 30 for applying if he does in first attempt. If first is gone and second is used then you give 20 and if that is also gone then last one is used then Rs 10 and if he screws that no money :p :lol:

Back