Need a Small Computer!

Hello guys,
I'm looking to buy a netbook, please help me choose one, my requirements are as follows.

Budget - 25K.
Screen - 10 inch and smaller.
Use - Browsing, Movies and 24X7 downloading.
Battery life - Atleast 5 hours (do not want a netbook with the battery jutting out)

I saw the Vaio M Series, the one with the N470 processor and 320 GB HDD, but the website says its got only 3.5 Hours of battery, do sony do upgrades to battery like Dell?

Saw the Dell mini 10, just 1 GB ram and a 160GB HDD but just about 15K.

And how is the HP Mini 210?

teja92 said:
Customise dell Mini 10 and add all features you want(select 21K as base model)...
Dell India Website has really no options to change either the proccy or the ram or hdd's just colours for the netbook.

Where can I customize it? Through a direct dealer?

I currently have a Gateway LT2104u which I got from U.S.

The LT21 series of Laptops are available in India from Gateway which feature Atom N450 and 1~2GB RAM 320GB HDD and 6~8 Hrs battery life.

I have the HP mini 210 1122TU, got it from the HP dealer for 22K (plus 800 for the targus case).

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I didnt want to create another thread for just one question.

When I plug in my earphones, the sound is played from both the speakers and the earphones, Is there any way where I can mute the speakers?

I selected the option as Independent Headphones in the Sound manager software, yet it is played from the speakers too!!

Dude just goto your Audio asettings-> advanced and select to turn off the speakers when headphones are attatched

Back