Need a washing machine that washes clothes..

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
.. and thats all :p

Well I need to buy one machine as cheap as they get. Will be using it for a year max, dont care about the resale value. Buying it coz I dont trust the dhobi with my clothes so prefer to do it myself. Till I get married or something :rofl:

So is there anything to look out for in that range, or just go and buy whatever you get.

why don't you check with some local dealers who gives them on lease say 200rs/month.

I know a person who give AC on lease for 500/- month and 500 odd for installation, never asked him about the Washing Machines though.

Where exactly do you live in mumbai ?

@sum -I need semi of course, I assume full-auto will be costly.

@Shailesh -I live at Andheri W. Will check around with the dealers

And yes at that rate I would like to take the AC on rent too :D

Why don't you look for something like this:

41ihYvd71-L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I have something very similar to this and it works like a charm, only problem is that it washes a limited number of clothes at one time.

CC

man "need a washing machine that washes clothes" :S

Are there washing machines that do dishes? I thought those were called dishwashers not washing machines.

coolcowboy said:
Actually,

x21.jpg

This is exactly what I have. This is the link where I found it.

CC

How much does this cost-How does does it work ? Do you fix it on a drum or what ?Certainly is unique and a life saver for someone living alone.But the link seems to go thru a Crazy Pyramid marketing scheme. Some inputs wether it reall does the job and real cost ..

coolcowboy said:
Actually,

This is exactly what I have. This is the link where I found it.

CC

I guess one can only wash 3-4 clothes at a time in that. Requires a big bucket too. How much is it anyway?

man "need a washing machine that washes clothes" :S

Are there washing machines that do dishes? I thought those were called dishwashers not washing machines.
:lol: Yeah that was intentional

SunnyBoi said:
ermmm how bout a maid :p

Where do I get french maids :lick:

Nah dont trust a maid with my clothes either. Have had horrific experiences.

sato1986 said:
:rofl: wtf is this? Star Strek SpaceCraft?

HOw big is this thing? 10 inches?

:rofl:

go for videocon / samsung / whirlpool / onida semi automatic machines.

the price range from 5.5k to 8k

i assume you are living alone so 5 kg. capacity will do it for you.

videocon has been a long time player in semi auto segment and they make really sturdy machines.

definitely recommended for you.

coolcowboy said:

This thing is about 2 feet tall and weighs around 4-5 kgs. It works brilliantly and as I said earlier the only drawback is that it can only wash limited number of clothes at one time.

I bought it for around Rs.1000/- about an year ago from the Delhi expo, all one needs to do is to clip it to a bucket (larger the better) put water, clothes, detergent, and switch it on. Has a timer that switches itself off after a while and voilaaa...

Its a boon for someone like me who lives alone and has weird work timings.

CC

Back