WTB Need a well-maintained Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argus

Adept
I'm looking for a few month old Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
I would prefer a well-maintained, under warranty Note 2 which has original bill + box + all the accessories.

I'm looking for a quick buy, please shoot me your offers :).

What price point are we looking at ? I have one literally untouched titanium grey version with me, which was surrounded by cover from all sides since it arrived. I'll be ready to shove off one grand from the agree on price (if we strike a deal), for every hairline scratch you are able to show me. I mean the condition is that good even after like 4-5 months of usage. Have always used it with the Seido Active or Capdase SoftJacket.

PM me if interested, with your expected price point.

^ I can totally understand, it does indeed feel bad having to let go of an expensive and cared-for gadget for a price quite lower than what one has actually paid.
--------------

On a different note, the cheapest price I could find at the moment for a new Note 2 is 28,075.
Can anyone please point me to a better deal than this : Link (seal-packed, with vat paid bill and 1 year Samsung India warranty)
If I'm not able to find a decent used Note 2, I may as well go for a new one.

It was 25k on exchange of an older phone, then it was 27k in exchange of an older phone(ANY PHONE including nokia 1100).

Individual purchase 27-28k is the lowest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back