Need a Wireless/USB to Ethernet Solution

Guys i am looking for a device that would convert wireless signal to Ethernet or a device that can convert a USB device to Ethernet.

For e.g. i Need tata Photon/ Reliance etc to get converted to Ethernet Connection or
I need a device that would convert my WiFI connection from Mobile ( tethering) to Ethernet.

^two different things that u ask..

Photon/reliance dont work on wireless tech, its a usb device that uses the cell phone network..

While wat u ask for converting wifi signals, is a simple router..It will connect with the wifi network, and u can use the ethernet port for ur use..

Ok wait, i read ur query again, what phone do u have?

Converting tata/photon wud not be possible, and atleast not affordable :p

I Have a samsung Galaxy S and HTC Diamond. AFAIK my ASUS RT N-16 will not accept WAN connection from WiFi Signal. What i am looking for is a bridge, i know something like this exists for sure its just that i want to know if its available in india and someone has tried it or not.

^Tried the wireless bridge mode? I think its also called a repeater mode?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

My bsnl wifi router can do that too :)

I used one such device last year during my stay in US as my hotel room had shitty signal so they had given a external wi-fi device with better wi-fi connectivity than laptop internal card and it used to connect to my lappy over ethernet. Unfortunately I don't remember it's name or model except that the device was from linksys..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW, USB to lan adapters should be pretty easy to find.. We used to have them dime a dozen in my last workplace for some device we were making..

Back