Need advice and help on App ideas

irfanlai

Adept
What is the One App that you would like to see and use in Play Store and App Store.

Need some ideas for entering a contest in my organization and which better place to ask.

My TE mates please share some app ideas which is not available and can be made in future.

I have listed one. 'Password Keeper' same as Keepass on desktop

Iron man was about a guy named 'Tony Stark' building genius machines, even when he was kidnapped and kept in a cave.
You could build something (similar) like flipboard (on android) delivering niche news? or maybe a fancy 3D like gallery?

Altough I use an android phone, I don't install any random app on it.
If I were you I'd go to xda developers forum to get ideas.

would love an app that can crack password of wifi.. badly needed at some shops, cafe and mall :D

I'm not sure if this is a 'fantasy/sci-fi' thread, your reply made me say so, Apple's apps have to undergo tests before they hit the Itunes store & the tests are made by Apple employees, can take upto a week before an app is approved (takes almost a month or so to get a developer account with them). Chances of that app coming in the Itunes store is 0.00, am not sure how android's approval system works, but its not as tough as Apple's so that app could come in the play store.

Back