Need advice buying a Gaming Mouse

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Hello Folks,

I'm planning to change from my trusty SteelSeries Rival 700 mouse which has now served me well for 6 years. Have been looking at the Razer Basilisk V3 (Wired) gaming mouse and quite like it after watching online reviews. I wanted to know from anyone here who is having the Basilisk V3 to share how his experience has been using the mouse for daily use and gaming. If you have faced any issues using it do mention them. Also, how is the spacing of the side buttons and how ergonomic are they?

The other option I have is the Logitech G502 X (Wired) but I don't like the plastick-y sound of the switches on it. Also, it comes with a non-braided cable. It does however come with 2 extra programmable buttons and the side buttons on the mouse I believe have better placement as per online reviews when compared with the Razer Basilisk.

Hello Folks,

I'm planning to change from my trusty SteelSeries Rival 700 mouse which has now served me well for 6 years. Have been looking at the Razer Basilisk V3 (Wired) gaming mouse and quite like it after watching online reviews. I wanted to know from anyone here who is having the Basilisk V3 to share how his experience has been using the mouse for daily use and gaming. If you have faced any issues using it do mention them. Also, how is the spacing of the side buttons and how ergonomic are they?

The other option I have is the Logitech G502 X (Wired) but I don't like the plastick-y sound of the switches on it. Also, it comes with a non-braided cable. It does however come with 2 extra programmable buttons and the side buttons on the mouse I believe have better placement as per online reviews when compared with the Razer Basilisk.
I use a Basilisk Ultimate. Great ergonomics, great daily driver.

Back