PC Peripherals Need Advice [DVD Writer & Headphones]

Rockyme2002

Skilled
elOOoooo All :D

Goin to lammingtOn today or tmrw....

So which is the best dvd writer available rite now in the market??:S

nd as far as the headphones go....having read all the posts here,
evry1 seems to b suggesting the sony xd200 which is for 1.2k.

ny othr's in the same price range to look out for??:cool2:

main usage for dream'eo enza and CS.
or shud i get the ep-630's or mx550(available ??):huh:

Lemme know if ny of u guys want ny info on pricing or availability of nythng...post here soon..:)

As far as DVD RW is concerned go for the opty LG H42N.. :eek:hyeah:

and headphones MD XD 200 is the best bang of rbck but if you could shell out few moew bucks nearly a k then go for the MDR XD 300 which I am looking for more comfortable that 200 :bleh: and will be a better choice...

Here is the sony site of headphones click here

:) Most of the reviews that I have read have said that paying twice(mdr xd 300 is 2999 mrp) is not worth it.....If you want to pay more then have a look at the xdr 400...Then again at that price you have a lot of other options...the sennheisers for e.g :)

The xdr 300 is available in every single sony world in Bangalore:bleh:

had gOne to lammy today :).....got the writer....:clap: :eek:hyeah:

as far as the headphones go..juss bfore i left home i saw some reviews which actually said the philips2500[700bucks] were way better than the xd200's in terms of quality nd overall.......

the philips 805s were nowhere to be found:( :S
went to the sony showroom ..the xd200's cost 1490/-..

stumbled upon ath nx-audio hd1000....ny idea ??

thy look like pioneer's hdj 1000 studio headies :O

help audio gurus :huh:

:( :(
didnt find ny reviews on the nx-audio 1000....

just got the pioneer pic

look exactly the same....without the pioneer tag ofcourse :p
HELPPp plz :(

It looks a bit like a cheap copy of the Pioneer. There are quite a few design differences you can make out.. but it appears they were attempting to 'copy' the original ;)

The specs too look like they've been copied, but stuff like the Impedance, driver diameters vary.. so it does not appear to be the same model. Either way only a listening test should give you an accurate answer how good these are.

Back