Need advice for buying RAM

ashoka1

Disciple
I want to buy Rams for my asus x570 tuff faming plus wifi + ryzen 7 3800x.Kindly point some good rams with link.
Thanks in advance

I would say buy the corsair one as they might be the Samsung b-die ;)
i have looked at many corsair rams none of them were samsung b die and if they are timings are too loose.I am getting B die but it's expensive 3600mhz at cl16. it might overclock to tighter timings 14cl and it might not.
If i can't find any other i will buy that and be done with it.

i have looked at many corsair rams none of them were samsung b die and if they are timings are too loose.I am getting B die but it's expensive 3600mhz at cl16. it might overclock to tighter timings 14cl and it might not.
If i can't find any other i will buy that and be done with it.
you can check it based on rev. version. I think rev.4.31 is samsung b-die as I have one.

Yaa ver 4.31 is b die and ver 4.32 is c die.In g skill barcode ends with 10B for b die and 10c for c die.it's easy to spot by latency.neon fskill with last letter c is hynix dye.

finally bought gskill trident z3600mhz 16gb from primeabgb and these are samsung bdies.now they have reduced price by 3k for kit i bought at higher price 11,5k.anyone looking to buy rams i think it's very good deal now for samsung b dies.https://www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/g-skill-trident-z-16gb-8gbx2-3600mhz-ddr4-rgb-ram-f4-3600c16d-16gtzr/ regards

Back