Need Advice on Beard Trimmer

jhonny.s

Disciple
Hello Guys,

want to buy beard trimmer. I am expecting close shave as much as possible with out hurting (cutting) the skin.
can some one help me in this.

Thanks.

If you are looking at trimmer alone, get the Philips QT4019 for 1k or else try their grooming kits.

I prefer trimmers over shavers coz trimmers can be of multipurpose use & less irritation/skin contact.

Regarding close shave, nothing beats the good old Razer, it's a trade off, stubble look with less effort & pain or close shave with chances of cuts & burns for sensitive skin.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I'm 100% sure that more then 80% people don't use the electric shavers after using 2-3 times. So decide. I used mine 2 times(Philips one) , whole skin on my face was cracking and paining. Never touched it again, Now don't even know where it is..

foruamit2004 said:
I'm 100% sure that more then 80% people don't use the electric shavers after using 2-3 times. So decide. I used mine 2 times(Philips one) , whole skin on my face was cracking and paining. Never touched it again, Now don't even know where it is..

yes i agree with you, long back i had one shaver, (forgot the model), it was not at all comfortable...

thats why i opt for 'TRIMMER' rather 'SHAVER'.(hope my understanding is right). i am using mach3 now. shaving is good but skin is becoming dull and black day by day..

so, i decided to get a trimmer.

I think i am going to get this philps one.

Thanks.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Thanks Guys.

Bought Philips QT4019 from Flipkart.

Thanks for suggestions.

foruamit2004 said:

Electric Shavers are supposed to be used with dry shave lubricants, skin burning is imminent if used without it. But a trimmer is different, not that much skin contact while trimming, so almost no skin irritation or burn.

@Johnny

Congrats :)

Back