PC Peripherals Need Advice on Chassis

{bad}

Disciple
hey guys i need your help..

for quite some time i have been trying to get some good case for around 4.5 k

after some research i found and liked this 1

Lian Li LanCool DragonLord PC-K62

i just wanted to know your views on this case and if you know any other good in same range plz tell.

i don't need water cooling. but need good airflow, cable management and screwless and Power Supply whould be Bottom Mounted

I am also giving my pc specs for help

SYSTEM SPECS:

processor

Name Intel Core i5 2500K

Codename Sandy Bridge

Specification Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz

Package (platform ID) Socket 1155 LGA (0x1)

motherboard

manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

product H67M-D2-B3

psu: Corsair TX 650 V2

ram : 4GB

gpu : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

I would suggest you to get Corsair Carbide 400R-4.4k it's the best case within 5k,this offer will last only till today @primeabgb,so hurry and order it before it becomes 5k again
<

Prime link-http://www.primeabgb...emart&Itemid=53

Hope this helps.

Yes indeed the Corsair Corsair Carbide 400R-4.4k is a great case.

....just worked on it over the weekend, and the quality is right up there.

Corsair sure has learnt a lot when it comes to cases, and this one is their most VFM one.

The best case I have worked with after the 800D
<

thanx guys for helping i think i might go for 400R now if cost+shipment is under 5k...

but unlike LanCool DragonLord PC-K62; 400R has no Transparent Side Panel Window and front fan leds are also white..

i read somewhere in the review 400R that corsair 1st launches cases without transparent side panel but after some time it will also come Transparent Side Panel so should i wait ???

+ i loved 500R in white.. but its too expensive
<

There is a world of difference between the finish on the K62 and the Corsair 400R. While I dont deny the 400R is a good case, but the finish leaves a lot to be desired. The K62 is very well built with a whole load of features that Corsair cannot match at that price point.

Have you considered the Cooler Master 690 II Advanced.?It's a good VFM case in the same price range.

There is also a new updated version coming. Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - Black and White Edition.It comes with USB 3.0 ports on the front panel and the color scheme looks pretty rad.

Not sre if the updated edition is available here in India though.

Back