Budget 31-40k Need advice on Logitech G923 and Thrustmaster T300RS GT

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a sim racing wheel and am confused between G923 and T300RS GT. Has anyone used either of the two or both?

Specs and reviews categorically say that T300RS GT is a better wheel and has a much smoother drive, but the build quality is suspect and there is no warranty in India. Only downside for G923 is the gear driven system that is noisy but how bad is the noise compared to T300RS GT? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

You basically listed the pros and cons yourself. I own a g29 which is not different than g923 much if not at all. It's fine, although I don't get much time to use it but when I do I have no regrets.
With these wheels costing upwards of 20K or 30K I need some sort of warranty on it for some time which unfortunately TM does not offer here. The choice was obvious for me.

Thanks! My question was to basically understand how loud the G923 actually is. Given that TM has no warranty, and seeing the posts about the complaints, will have to stick to Logitech.

Well, It is fairly loud at times when you go off-road and drive like a maniac, like rattling loud. I didn't measure it with anything but it's fine otherwise if you drive sane and proper.

Both are normal and not broken.

Back