Budget Above 40k Need advice regarding tablet

Rcon

Recruit
Heya!
I wanted advice from tablet users here.
My current options are the Mi pad 6 with stylus and keyboard cover (around 40k) and the Galaxy tab s8 with the slim keyboard cover (around 49k using the student discount).
Which of these would you prefer as s8 has a better processor, software support, and better stylus?
The primary use case would be watching content, using it for work on the go, and scribbling notes here and there.

Go for the Tab S8. In addition to what you have mentioned, the samsung has DEX mode and expandable storage over the xiaomi. Worth the extra cost imo. Im a Tab S8+ user, very satisfied with it.

Tab S7+ for 35k?? someone was selling it on the Classified Section, it seems perfect for your use case with the Amoled Screen.
Ah, not going for that one as of now as I wish for long software support. Read in multiple places that support for S7+ will be ending sometime this year.
Go for the Tab S8. In addition to what you have mentioned, the samsung has DEX mode and expandable storage over the xiaomi. Worth the extra cost imo. Im a Tab S8+ user, very satisfied with it.
Will go for s8 this weekend. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Back