Need advice: Samsung Nexus S / Galaxy S 4G

Gigacore

Disciple
Hello guys,

Well, I recently found Samsung Nexus S and Samsung Galaxy S 4G being listed in Univercell.in

Samsung Phones List* :: UniverCell - The Mobile Expert - Buy Mobile phones, best mobile phone deals, cellphone accessories

Though the Galaxy S 4G is yet to be released this month, it has been listed over there. And whereas Nexus S which is already released is also listed there.

Now my question is,

What does that approx price mean? I am guessing that since these two models are not yet out in India (except galaxy S 4G which is not out anywhere), they are taking advanced booking?

Also, which is better among this two?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Oops, mods please move this thread to Mobile device advice section. Didn't notice it.. my bad.

The 4g has expandable memory - Don't think it has a flash - BT 3.0 - and I think the 3g speeds are faster - Froyo on the 4g and gingerbread on the nexus s

Both are very similar other wise.

The Nexus s is more likely to receive updates faster than the 4g since its a google phone ..

I'm confused too.. deciding between these 2 and the lg optimus 2x (depending on what price it is launched here)

Cheers

Hey but is Nexus S actually available from there to buy?

I doubt it because firstly its not launched as yet.

Secondly the other sites which are selling it are quoting a higher price.

Back