[NEED ADVICE] What job for this profile ???

raksrules

Elite
One of my cousins has returned back from UK and is trying to find a job here in either Mumbai, Pune or somewhere in Gujarat. The nature of his studies and previous work are bit confusing to me and i dont understand fully as to what he has done and what would be his nature of job. I am attaching his resume (with personal details removed).
Please see if anyone can help me in figuring out as to what his job nature is and where all he can apply for the same.

Attachments

• CV1.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 143
Woow... cool skill set. A bit diff from the MBBS/Btech/MBA types i only seen.

Guess the guy will be great in NGO's that handle Renewable enery resources, ANERT for another ex.. then there is the windmill power company, its a govt one...

I am just speculating..

Core experience in Energy management - not bad at all. :) :p

Have his resume forwarded to Suzlon energy & Vestas RRB (major players in the windfarm sector) - they might be on the lookout for fresh recruits. His PG might definitely help here.

Besides, every major organisation has it's own energy and resource management wing as well which manages a lot of activities say, the plant's energy foorprint and the ways to conserve it etc.. He might as well try other mechanical ventures such as L&T, Reliance Energy etc. Him being a Gujarati is another plus - Reliance has a branch of polymers & petrochemicals' production plant in Hazira, Surat - adjacent to our campus. Ask him to have it applied there.

If he wishes to get into PSUs such as NTPC, HPCL, ONGC etc he may have to write their annual exam and attend the interview and get through - once done, it's a major accomplishment I'd say. He'd be buried in riches. :p

He might be useful at Suzlon or Vestas as he has some prior experience with wind Energy and overall engery industry.

Try forwarding the resumes there

Desecrator said:
If he wishes to get into PSUs such as NTPC, HPCL, ONGC etc he may have to write their annual exam and attend the interview and get through - once done, it's a major accomplishment I'd say. He'd be buried in riches. :p

:rofl: very well said and true....and also have a safe and secured future....

Also he could be a part of various renewable energy development projects started by various state govt.

I had seen the ads for it in employment news newspaper....

Expert in clean energy. A world of opportunity is opening for him.

If he is good, I mean really good and not only in resume, he can be anywhere. He can work with UN and other international groups dealing with clean energy, he can work with government departments, he can work with corporates in clean energy sector or to begin with, he can just try and join some conventional energy companies like RIL.

Sorry for hijacking, couldn't resist it. :p

Any 'gold mine's for software engineers? Diamond mines also fine. I just keep hitting the coal ones :(

Back