Need Advise On Hi-Fi System & Over-The-Ear Headphones

JayMathers

Diablo's Rapier
Disciple
Hi All
Planning to buy a Denon N-7 Hi-Fi System, reason being that it has everything that i need, but i am not sure o the quality it delivers. Currently I have Jamo i300 set as my Base iPhone/iPod Dock and using BOSE Companion 5
, on my TV.

Now the thing is that i want to upgrade my Jamo to a "DO IT ALL" kind of Hi-Fi system with Airplay. I found Denon N-7 falling really close to my requirement. If anything else does the trick then let me know.

Price is not an issue, though before suggesting do know that this system is for a 450 SqFt. area so please don't suggest anything loud or louse.
Secondly, for quite gaming, need a good pair of over the ears, I am looking between a price range of 4-10k. Senn HD518 are my preference as of now, however would love to have one with spiral cable, as I HATE CABLES. if something wi-fi and not so complicated can do the trick, i will welcome that as well.

GODSPEED

I understand. I too had to buy blind when I bought my HT. You seem to be from IT sector (looking at the "array" after your name!), do you travel?

Returning a product which performs fine but is not up to what you expected will not cut ice with any on-line vendors. If possible, buy only after listening to any system yourself.

Back