PC Peripherals Need an alternative for G604

kvn95ss

Adept
My G604 developed double clicking issues right after the warranty expired. I replaced them with switches, but now, they intermittently stop working. Worst part, even the middle click has started to malfunction and would sometimes not register.

I am looking for options with good tracking. I mainly play FPS and like the shape and feel of G604. Wireless is a must, and would prefer AA batteries if possible. Budget is around 4k, but can go up to 6k. Currently looking at Razer Naga Pro, but its bit outside my budget.

Any options I should look at?
Any leads?

Last edited:
UPDATE - I got a seller on OLX for 4k, it has 1.5 year warranty still remaining. Should I just get the same mouse? Or are there better options?

Orochi v2 was also on my list. Its more expensive than G304, but swapping switches of Orochi is far faar easier. Amazon lists Orochi v2 for 3.7k, any other place I can get it for cheaper?
But there's also Basilisk X Hyper speed for 3.7k, and its shape matches more to G604.

Last edited:
It seems like Logitech no longer cares about what users face with their products. Like for eg. they deliberately use cheap Chinese Omrons for left and right switches which are bound to develop double clicks but quality ones like Kailhs for rest of the switches like middle click, DPI shift, etc.

Avoid Logitech this time and go for some other option which the fellow users will recommend in time being.

tlggaming has orochi V2 for 3.2k

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I'm really tempted. I'm too scared and lazy to open up G604 again :S
If you're scared to open it up, go to a local electrical shop guy who can do soldering and stuff. Also, order some kailh switches from genesispc. A cheap fix is far better than going for a new mouse imo.

Orochi v2 was also on my list. Its more expensive than G304, but swapping switches of Orochi is far faar easier. Amazon lists Orochi v2 for 3.7k, any other place I can get it for cheaper?
But there's also Basilisk X Hyper speed for 3.7k, and its shape matches more to G604.
Orochi v2 is available for 3.5k on elitehubs but that's about it, ya might be able to find it used from someone??

Back