Need an android phone < 25k

1. Q: Budget?
A: 25k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: TFT

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: none

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: required.. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: android only!!!

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G, wifi, more the merrier

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails and internet browsing and reference,pdf reading

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A:dual core or > preferable, ram>512mb

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
galaxy advance 19070
galaxy sii i9100any others:)

any others
help urgently guys... my old phone is waning

Y Duos main problem is the super low resolution. QVGA is for 2" feature phones not smartphones bearing a 3,1" screen. And if you want flash, drop one sim and go for Defy Mini, galaxy Ace or Xperia Mini. Well Fire XT but not camera quality is bad.

Y Duos main problem is the super low resolution. QVGA is for 2" feature phones not smartphones bearing a 3,1" screen. And if you want flash, drop one sim and go for Defy Mini, galaxy Ace or Xperia Mini. Well Fire XT but not camera quality is bad.
what would you recomend

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

het guys how is spice mi 500 and spice mi 425. how is their after sales?

Dual sim without flash: HTC Desire C. Yes it has 600Mhz processor but if you can find it for 12k, buy it.
Flash without dual sim: Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman. You get flash and a higher clocked processor (performance will be snappy in both mobiles).

With desire C, you get pretty much a well balanced mobile. But cost 14-15k. Overpriced.

I really got confused after reading the first few comments in this thread :|

Anyways , for 25k , the best bet would be to go for Samsung Galaxy SII ? I know i'm telling you to increase your budget even after you've doubled it , but the phone is the best in its category , baring only the few top end phones which came out just recently.

If 25k limit is strict , Xperia P seems to be a good choice , battery life might seem poor at 1305 mah battery but users said it's not that different compared to other androids after a couple of weeks of use.

nexus for 21k is inferior to s2. 8mp camera and upgradable to 32gb memory. and further no warranty.
budget is approx 25k+1k.

Going by how your budget is increasing by the day I would recommend to wait for a few more & get a Galaxy Note (if you are fine with the size) but if you can't wait then get the Galaxy S2 (Non G variant.) :D

Avoid S Advance as you have the budget to get a better deal. :)
Galaxy Nexus from Google Play Store for 22.6k shipped and taxes included.

Best choice!
When did they start shipping to India or is it by using SNS / similar ? You'll have to ship back to US for warranty.

Back