Need Android phone with 18-20K Max Budget!!!!!

rgrandhi

Disciple
Hi Team,
I am hardcore fan of tech enclave. I would need your help for buying a new phone.

Requirement:
Android 2.3 or latest.
Preferred touch with 3.7 or more screen size.
Preferred decent camera with flash and front camera for video calls.(I already had a SLR for photography But need cames with flash to take photos in low light and general day to day photos. )
I am also interested in playing games.
Expecting it to be having good CPU,GPU and internal memory.

Usage:
Browsing.
Music.
Games
And a decent battery life -- more inportant!!!!

I have gone through many of the thread in the forum and found some mobiles interesting.
1. Sony Ericsson Neo V -- I would like to know about it Backup and camera. Does this support Games, which format of movies does this support.
2. Samsung Galaxy S plus. -- Could not find Flash, Does it worth investing 4k extra for .4 Ghz extra CPU?

How Good is the screen sony tft compared to samsung super Alomed

Please advise if there are any other phones in this range even which you feel better. I am planning to BUY this phone Before Diwali as my old SE W810i is about to die any time.

Thanks in Advance.

Have a nice a day......:)

Usage:
Browsing.
Music.
Games
And a decent battery life -- more inportant!!!!

I have gone through many of the thread in the forum and found some mobiles interesting.
1. Sony Ericsson Neo V -- I would like to know about it Backup and camera. Does this support Games, which format of movies does this support.
2. Samsung Galaxy S plus. -- Could not find Flash, Does it worth investing 4k extra for .4 Ghz extra CPU?

SE Neo V : Video Playback supports Mp4 out of the box(H263,H264),3GPP . For Divx and other formats install rockplayer/Moboplayer from the market and these will be software decoded,ie performance and battery life may vary a lot,depending on the file.

SGS Plus : other then the fact that you are getting the same processor,This one is clocked higher by default.Performance of both the phones should be similar . Of more important note is That SGS plus comes with a bigger screen , 4" vs 3.7" of neo.

: SGS plus should play many more formats OOB.

Camera performance should be similar but as you noted Neo comes with a LED(which Btw is more like a flashlight,and its contribution to night photography is debatable albeit supremely usable as an emergency torch.. ;) )

Lastly this is more of a personal observation ASS of Samsung>>>SE
So if you have the budget go for samsung galaxy plus.Also if you can find the original SGS,it will be a great buy(but will come with froyo oob)

One more thing,The community support SGS>Neo>SGS plus.
Note that I am talking about the neo here and not about the Neo V. Same mods may not work on Neo V

Regards,
aka.

Get neo v and screen is powered by braviaengine and games runs fine

Else get galaxy s or optimus or Xperia arc

If you dont care about warranty and those stuffs, get atrix or photon...

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

neerajvohra said:
I purchased Xperia Neo v earlier, 2 days back I purchased Galaxy S plus which is an awesome device.

Ask any doubts for both the handsets.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Offtopic but can you please compare the camera of galaxy plus with neo V?

Back