need best config for 35k desktop

buddingwhizkid said:
well spending almost 5k more just 2" doesnt seem quite right to me ! that 5k could be spent on cpu ! that is what i was trying to say ! you could have just said no need to spend on cpu , other things have some more priority !

well if the more knowledgeable people boast then the ones knowing less would never be able to learn ! i know and acept the fact that you know more than me ! but by being rude you are not helping me or anyone in any way ! you can see your comments on my posts so that you understand what i am trying to say !

Well i personally dont use a 22" or 24" but ppl here do suggest there is a quite a big difference. One more option for OP is the Benq 2420HD ~ 10.5-11k. So its not exactly 5k difference but only 3k depending upon the panel of choice.

Only once did i reply that 6-core for OP's needs is pretty stupid. I guess i had clarified why in the 2nd post. Well ppl do need to do some search and read up some reviews before suggesting something to someone.

Well OP hasn't replied after initial post so its pretty pointless dragging this more without knowing what he really thinks about the suggestions.

buddingwhizkid said:
yea whatever !
I wasn't explaining it to you, it was meant for OP. Neither I wish to point out that you were wrong or anything. Let's not be harsh to each other. Peace.

buddingwhizkid said:
what i'm saying is let people give their view and let OP decide !

it would be better to leave the rest to him and not fight pointlessly !
buddy... lets take it at ease... dont take things too personal. i agree you are indeed a buddingwhizkid:hap2:. as it comes to dark angel, he's giving his best:cool2:, so just take his comments to improve the quality of your posts:eek:hyeah:... perfection comes with persistence:clap:.

::peace::

in between... where's this guy who started the thread????:huh:

Back