Camera Need Camera - simple to use/carry/maintain

If anyone is interested in a couple of manual lenses for their Sonys let me know. I have two hanging about ever since I sold my Sony A5100. And I have the adapter.

I have a Olympus 50 mm 1.4 and a 52 mm F 2.8 macro from what I remember to be konika. Says OM on the body. Both may need to be serviced for cleaning the lenses but the mechanism is smooth.

@nac @cyn!de @AK3D @sabby @booo

Another update to this thread and my equipment.

I was using A5100 with MF lenses. Though Focus Peaking is great help, I felt view finder necessary. I sold of my A5100 nearly at buying price - rather slightly above buying price and got A6000 for about ₹17,000; about ₹2000 more than A5100. This came with a tripod too :D

Now my lens collection stands as follows;
Minolta MD ROKKOR-X 50mm f1.7 ~ HK$300 - I felt focus ring is little hard moving compares to Konica lens I have. However, one of vintage lens enthusiast confirmed its fine. I am looking to try this for 1-2 rounds more else going to sell it off.
Minolta MD Zoom 28-70mm f3.5-4.8 ~HK$100 - This serves as kinda multipurpose with 28-70 range and when I am bit lazy.
Konica Hexanon AR 50mm f1.8 ~HK$250 - my favorite lens till now
Konica Hexanon AR 135mm f3.5 ~HK$200 - recently acquired for telephoto end
Helios 44-2 58 f2 ~HK$270 - loved this one for sharp images, might be my next favorite lens; yet to shoot for swirly bokeh
7Artisans 25mm f1.8 ~HK$550 - starting lens for wide side

Those are pretty good lenses, stellar price too! Expecting more responses from you in Photography thread. :p
And yea, would be better if you get something automatic for wider angles, you'd have to struggle a lot with these manual lenses there. And A6000 at 17k where? Please get me one! :p

To update, I have got Sigma 30mm f/1.4. It's amazing lens. It's not going off my camera for any other lens that easy. Scored this one for about ₹13.5K. With this I am inching towards total spending of ₹50K on photography gear.

Recently I bought a Peak Design Clip for carrying my A7iii with 28mm F2 while flying. Very highly recommended if you want to shoot while doing some kind of activity like hiking/running etc... you can holster your camera to your belt/harness/backpack strap etc very securely. extremely high build quality too.

Recently I bought a Peak Design Clip for carrying my A7iii with 28mm F2 while flying. Very highly recommended if you want to shoot while doing some kind of activity like hiking/running etc... you can holster your camera to your belt/harness/backpack strap etc very securely. extremely high build quality too.

Love the design, very well thought out. it's pricey but worth it.

Updating it again; after initial flurry of lenses, I am in consolidation mode. I had following lenses;
Manual Focus
Minolta MD ROKKOR-X 50mm f1.7
Minolta MD Zoom 28-70mm f3.5-4.8
Konica Hexanon AR 50mm f1.8
Konica Hexanon AR 135mm f3.5
Helios 44-2 58 f2
7Artisans 25mm f1.8

AutoFocus
Sigma 30mm F1.4

I have sold off all lenses except Helios !
I got Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 lens - kit lens with Sony A7 full frame camera series. It is a nice walk around lens with decent-good sharp images.
Right now hunting for a good deal on Sigma 16mm F/1.4 !

This should cover all focal lengths which I usually shoot.

Back