PC Peripherals need case fans...

targetblimp

Disciple
i need a 80 mm and a 90mm case fan that pump a lot of air urgently before my gpu melts .....the temperature's starting to rise to 80 degrees inside my cabby... :(

Why not look at 120mm case fans. You will get lot more options. The 80 mm fans dont move that much of air.

In 92 mm look for panaflow.

i cant fit 120 mm fans in my case....no screws and no space....since i cant afford a new case i have to settle for the fans..

how much do panaflow fans cost??

targetblimp said:
i need a 80 mm and a 90mm case fan that pump a lot of air urgently before my gpu melts .....the temperature's starting to rise to 80 degrees inside my cabby... :(

lol your gpu will not melt or anything(its okay till 120c) . What do you mean 80c inside your cabby?? Is it the graphics card? Anyway, would suggest thermal paste application.

targetblimp said:

Can u post a picture of ur actual rig & i'll suggest where to put the 120mm fans?
80mm fans will improve nothing so as to say. :cool2:
And going for high cfm 92mm fans would also cost u a bomb...:bleh:

i' ll try to post some pics......but i guess i should move on to a bigger, better cabby. things are getting pretty cramped inside my current rig.

Back