Need cheap option for calls to Australia.

Hey guys...I will be calling to Australia quite alot, for the next 8months, so could you suggest the cheapest option for the same..calls will be for both Mobile and landlines, mostly landline though...Have checked the Yahoo and Skype calling rates, are quite cheap but needed some other option too, where I wont be needing internet for the same...

Any idea if I could buy some calling cards from internet and call from my mobile using the card?Like in other countries...

P.S: Do not suggest Vodafone or Airtel world calling cards as they r not cheap enough...Thank u..

^ actually i did see the belkin wifi enabled Skype Phones.. which are portable btw.. as good as a small mobile.. all you need is a wifi connection and you are good to go.

^ not sure if this helps though

Amaresh said:
Its something like Skype...am I right?

SoMxNemesis said:
^ actually i did see the belkin wifi enabled Skype Phones.. which are portable btw.. as good as a small mobile.. all you need is a wifi connection and you are good to go.

^ not sure if this helps though
Checked ebay for the same and they are pretty expensive...

Wraith said:
I was checking the site to see the rates for caling to Australia, in the 'Rates' section, and it says Rebtel is not available in India...

Main reason why I wanted to avoid apps like Skype or Yahoo is coz they are internet based...heres my problem...I have a 768kbps unlimited connection and use the same via my Belkin Wi-Fi router. Three computers connect to the same for internet access and the issue is that my brother sometimes uses online streaming for watching movies, which effects the speed to be able to use Skype for good quality calls...
Is it possible to limit the max bandwidth that he could use from his PC? Some tweak available to do the same from my router?
I use Belkin F5D7230-4 router..

Back