CPU/Mobo Need details on RMA process for Asus motherboards in Kolkata

Does anyone have any experience in dealing with Rashi peripherals in Kolkata for RMA? My Asus Prime H370M Plus motherboard is having some problems and I'm planning to make a warranty claim. I called Rashi but did not get any response. Need to know what to expect (because I read about quite a few instances of RMA refusal and harassment due to COVID) and if there are any per-requisites (like raising an online RMA request or something similar) before I visit their office at Chandni Chowk.

Any relevant inputs / feedback /suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks!

Does anyone have any experience in dealing with Rashi peripherals in Kolkata for RMA? My Asus Prime H370M Plus motherboard is having some problems and I'm planning to make a warranty claim. I called Rashi but did not get any response. Need to know what to expect (because I read about quite a few instances of RMA refusal and harassment due to COVID) and if there are any per-requisites (like raising an online RMA request or something similar) before I visit their office at Chandni Chowk.

Any relevant inputs / feedback /suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks!
For Asus, you simply have to go to their center with the invoice, wait for an hour or so, they will receive it, and then intimate you later by call on what happens next. They dont check on spot, they just receive.

Completely forgot about this thread.

I did go to Rashi for the RMA. They made me wait for approximately 30 minutes as @mutant mentioned and accepted the board. However, later on they called me to say that I have a bent pin and so warranty was refused. Funny thing is that after I collected the board back from them a couple of days later, it started working perfectly (probably dust was the culprit here). Also, there were no bent pins (I checked with a magnifying glass from all sides, found none) but since the board was working, did not bother to argue with them. Overall process was somewhat smooth, but their reason for warranty refusal was absurd.

Back