Less than 10K Need Dumb Phone with UPI

faustine

Recruit
Have been looking for dumb phones which could run proper QRscan UPI payment for awhile. Have encountered phones with 123upi and it's skin or just straight up android. I just want a dumb phone for voice calls, sms and proper QRpay UPI. Have heard of JioBharat and more recently Nokia 2660 providing this feature, but from my experience people who own those phones tell me UPI doesn't work on JioBharat yet and that their Nokia isn't showing the supposed update as of yet. So i would really appreciate if i can get any help with this.

Hi,
Not sure if you may have already come across this but just sharing from internet what i had read about a particular feature phone model, which might suit what you are looking for. Itel Super Guru 400 . It sports a large 2.4″ display and a camera. Has the scan UPI payment capability and a 1200mAh battery. The phone sports a non-touch display, standard for feature phones, and relies on traditional buttons for navigation, It also has an audio player, an inbuilt FM radio.
Kindly note this is not a referral/promotion and I have neither used nor purchased this product. Please do your own due diligence...
Rgds

@dissel @nimu thanks a lot. i had infact not known about this device and this looks great. while i was looking for an internet based qr scan, this also looks great and reviews speak well of it. will try this one out nonetheless. thanks a lot

Back