WTB Need electronics junk for hobby project

manohar5321

Disciple
Hey guys , am from Hyderabad . Looking for any electronics junk which maybe dead or not useful for you anymore which you can let go of for my hobby projects. Prefer people locally but if the stuff is good willing to pay a nominal charge for shipping.
Just hit me up with anything you've got I'll check if I need them.
If you're from Hyderabad I can arrange to pick them up myself

Just a few examples of junk am looking for
  • Power adapters
  • Speakers
  • Bluetooth devices
  • Hard disks
  • Fans & motors
  • LEDs
  • Magnets
  • Usb gadgets
  • Wires & cables
  • Printers & scanners
  • Battery operated toys
Thanks everyone and stay safe

Reduce Reuse Recycle

All working condition cables. Power adapters. Power cables, USB cable.
PSX_20210725_103916.jpg

Bump
Bump
Pretty much muted response from members for this idea. Come on guys is there nothing that is dead or useless to you.

Last edited:
I have a broken and faulty Oakter Router UPS. I also have Zebronics faulty ZEB-CU5013 UPS. They are yours at a nominal cost but you have to arrange pickup from Blr. DM me for info.

Bump
Bump
Pretty much muted response from members for this idea. Come on guys is there nothing that is dead or useless to you.
here 95% peoples selling their old hardware/mobile not at 50% of price they bought 3-5 yrs back but 50% of NEWLY inflated price (After Jun 2020) .. and you expect them to send you their junk for FREE :D

if you really want then at least pay them shipping charges + Scrap price per kg... then you may get good response.

here 95% peoples selling their old hardware/mobile not at 50% of price they bought 3-5 yrs back but 50% of NEWLY inflated price (After Jun 2020) .. and you expect them to send you their junk for FREE :D

if you really want then at least pay them shipping charges + Scrap price per kg... then you may get good response.
I already mentioned I will pay for shipping and am not looking for stuff that poeple can sell in fact that is good that it can be used by someone else. Am asking for stuff that one no longer uses nor is of any resale value.
Bump

Last edited:
Back