Monitors Need Expert Advice for 27" Monitor

Hello seems like it is time for my monitor upgrade.

Will be buying a 27" LED Monitor within by max tomorrow.

Please provide me options, I am looking for 20k Budget and was wondering if I can grab an IPS Panel monitor.

Heard about some LG 2770 but it not available in stock.

Cant afford the Dell Monitor as Budget is very strict.

I have options:

1. Viewsonic VX27

2. Benq 27"

3. Asus 27"

Dont know what to buy, please update if you people know something better than this within the price.

Regards

Shahbaaz

thegatekeeper said:

Thanks pal for the input. Anyways how is Philips in terms of quality?

Philips - LED monitor P-line 27" / 68.6 cm - 273P3LPHEB/69 - Office LCD monitors - Monitors - PC products and phones

This is fitting in my budget.

can anyone explain to me what exactly IPS is??/ looked it up online but couldn't quite get the hang of it... as far as the 27 inch monitor goes, if your budget allows .. buy the apple monitor that comes with the Apple MacPro. ;) overpriced, but still excellent in terms of color quality and everything..

I've personally tested the Philips 23" monitor, good sharpness, good contrast ratio, good connectivity options, Light weight, Color accuracy etc. However, monitor doesn't produce deeper blacks like Samsung PX2370.

But overall good quality. Perhaps the 27" would be the same quality :)

ashis_lakra said:
I've personally tested the Philips 23" monitor, good sharpness, good contrast ratio, good connectivity options, Light weight, Color accuracy etc. However, monitor doesn't produce deeper blacks like Samsung PX2370.

But overall good quality. Perhaps the 27" would be the same quality :)

I hope so, Will be posting review as there are no proper reviews for that monitor.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guyz, got the delivery of the monitor yesterday night. Much happy about my purchase. Got the premium stand which can lift up, rotate 180 deg, etc.

Colour output very nice for a TN panel. Contrast 20,00,000:1 is really awesome. Check in Skyrim, Batman Arkham City, etc. and Yes excellent big Screen with Resolution of 1920X1080 @60Hz.

Response time of 2ms is also good, checked it out in Rage and skyrim. Would suggest this to anyone. Good Built Quality, has 3USB (only 1 USB properly accessible), 1 Sound, 1 Line In, 1 HDMi, 1 VGA, 1 DVI.

Damages: Rs20,000/- Shipped from Lamington Road.

Back