Need For Speed 11 confirmed

Dark Star

ex-Mod
Our czech affiliate NFSGame.net has some new information about the next Need for Speed. The statements could not be verified yet, but it might interesting to read though:
…Well, actaully…moving forward on to the next title in the need for speed series, Carbon is eaten prey. Its finished and we have already sufficiently fixed the game from bugs. The 1.3 Patch is out some time and the online mode is finally relieved of bugs, so there is no need to focus on the game anymore and the stuff that just could make it in cannot be applied by a single patch.Its just too complex.
This actually gets at the next nfs title which is currently in early stage developement.What can I say… Well, not much to be honest. I guess that fans have already figured out, that we will announce it officially some time in spring, to be more specific…
It should be mid January, but you cant count on that on 100%,
since things here in EA simply change sometimes… You´ll have to wait for detailed info till then.
But the fact is, that we will find out shortly, who the next NFS girl will be. We have chosen the final five candidates and we will afterwoods pick the right and final one. I can say, that it won´t be :

* Laura Southgate
* Emma Thomas
* Shannan
* Sarah Mathers
* AshleighMcKenzie
These girls didnt make it, sorry if your favourite one isnt in the list.I guess fans want to see a real sexbomb in the next game.
But you can be happy that the things that couldn´t be in Carbon, will be implanted in Need For Speed 11.
It has to do something with the graphics which we want
to push to the MAX and have 100% next-gen power in use (expecting it with the PS3).
Furthermore, you should get a bigger grip when driving -
more realistic, but not too much. The next game will be a hybrid between a arcade game and a realistic game like the GT series.
In Carbon the drift was heavily modified, in NFS 11 it will be modified overall.
And the last thing is autosculp technology. We are very proud of it, but we will make it better…
Thats really all I could say…Wait for spring and Game Convention 07.

Official website of Need for Speed Carbon
NFSGame.net (Source)

Not much hope here .. really disappointed with Carbon .. i was looking forward to a mix between NFS U2 and MW .. but it didn't even come close ...

I remember earlier last year how some forumers thought the next NFS(MW or Carbon... although it would be infinitely more hillarious if it were the former) would require SLI to run at highest detail. Those were some funny times. The only way EA can ever hope to accomplish that now is with shitty programming which they actually are quite good at.

I am really happy that they didn't make Carbon GPU intensive, though the did make it quite CPU intensive.

One thing which should be appreciated it that Carbon runs with decent FPS on high clocked single cores, gives even better performance on dual cores and can use a Core 2 Duo for even better performance. On the graphics front, it is a little over MW but previous gen top cards can play it at 1600x1200/1920x1440 MAX with 4x AA, and I am talking of single GPUs.

Lol..i used to ROCK at them.. you just have to figure out the pattern on how the traffic moves and yeah the lane you start in also matters.. Loved it!

EA Should come out with a Remake of Need for speed Porsche unleashed. That game set the bar for racing games!...... It had near addictive game play and also had a test driver campaign, Which i haven't seen in any game till date.

They should come up with a Lamborghini unleashed or maybe a Ferrari version :p

ReNaGAde said:
EA Should come out with a Remake of Need for speed Porsche unleashed. That game set the bar for racing games!...... It had near addictive game play and also had a test driver campaign, Which i haven't seen in any game till date.
They should come up with a Lamborghini unleashed or maybe a Ferrari version :p

I have been dreaming of this for ages now.

Lamborghini wont be that much fun. There are just a handful of good cars (Miura, Countach, Diablo, Murcielago and Gallardo). Then we run out of cars for Lambo (unless you include the fabulous LM002 :p )

Ferrari would be ideal. Even Mercedes wont be too bad. I mean, they have been making sports cars since 1952 and have been active in motor sports....

^ The dream is about to come true :p

Blimey (the real brains behind GTR, GT Legends and GTR2) has acquired the exclusive license to EVERY Ferrari in existence from 1950 to present day (including the F1 makes).

And the game is already in production, known simply as "The Ferrari Project" as of now.

saumilsingh said:
^ The dream is about to come true :p

Blimey (the real brains behind GTR, GT Legends and GTR2) has acquired the exclusive license to EVERY Ferrari in existence from 1950 to present day (including the F1 makes).

And the game is already in production, known simply as "The Ferrari Project" as of now.

Wiiiiiiiiiii !! :D :D :D

I cant wait !!

Back