Need for Speed Heat

Slayer88

Adept
Hi Gents,

I recall there being an NFS thread, cant seem to find it. Need help from you all to answer 2 questions for a friend. He's bought NFS Heat for his PS5 and he's got a Logitech G29. He says the Wheel feel / implementation is pathetic on the game (i told him that's expected as its more of an arcade game vs a sim) He's totally fine ditching the wheel and playing the game with the PS5 controller IF the game is good. He and I have read online reviews and they are pretty mixed.

So, if any of you have actually played the game a decent bit, can you say it's worth him playing it or should he ask for a refund/exchange (he's in the US so he has that option!)

TIA

Game's story is kinda meh plus story is short (5/10), graphics wise it's good lighting is somewhat bland during day cycle but works but night time looks amazing (7.5/10), gameplay is good (8.5/10) quite alot of customisation plus night time is insanely fun when whole police force is chasing you. Overall it's a solid 7.5 or maybe 8/10 for me.

Game's story is kinda meh plus story is short (5/10), graphics wise it's good lighting is somewhat bland during day cycle but works but night time looks amazing (7.5/10), gameplay is good (8.5/10) quite alot of customisation plus night time is insanely fun when whole police force is chasing you. Overall it's a solid 7.5 or maybe 8/10 for me.
Thanks for your feedback

NFS heat is just another NFS. It's neither groundbreaking in gameplay nor it is bad is any aspect. It's just your run of the mill NFS games. Takes heavy inspiration from NFS CARBON AND MOST WANTED. Graphically it's great and comparable to say FORZA HORIZON 4. The night time is worth mention and the neon lights across the town is great. The rain drenched car looks awesome at night. Story is absolutely meh.

Overall it's a decent game.

NFS heat is just another NFS. It's neither groundbreaking in gameplay nor it is bad is any aspect. It's just your run of the mill NFS games. Takes heavy inspiration from NFS CARBON AND MOST WANTED. Graphically it's great and comparable to say FORZA HORIZON 4. The night time is worth mention and the neon lights across the town is great. The rain drenched car looks awesome at night. Story is absolutely meh.

Overall it's a decent game.
Thanks man.

Back