Need formal shoes!

i am using Red Tape formal shoes from an year now !! It is extremely comfortable and worth buying it :)

I am also using Woodlands from 2years :) It's costly but worth buying it too

You can also try le cooper.. !!

My suggestion is go for RedTape

Gannu said:
Florsheim has some very good formal wear shoes. Been wearing one since almost 2 years and been doing good. Slightly on the expensive side but with the kind of wear pattern I get, this one has lasted me more than any shoes by far.

Seconded ! I wear formal shoes to work almost everyday and most pairs barely last a year. My Florsheim shoes are the most comfortable yet and they are still going strong with 1 year almost up.

Plus their service is good. I bought mine on sale and the sole had some defect that caused it to wear down. They replaced the shoes withing a week without any questions. :)

^^ Where do you get Florsheim shoes in Mumbai, and what are the prices like?

I have been wearing Woodlands, and Lee Cooper since more then a year. Both are decent, although the Lee Cooper one is more comfortable. I walk almost everyday from station to home (35-40 mins) The Woodlands though last pretty long.

Aces170 said:
^^ Where do you get Florsheim shoes in Mumbai, and what are the prices like?

I have been wearing Woodlands, and Lee Cooper since more then a year. Both are decent, although the Lee Cooper one is more comfortable. I walk almost everyday from station to home (35-40 mins) The Woodlands though last pretty long.

I bought mine from Shopper's Stop. You could check Westside, Shopper's Stop and Lifestyle.

Also Big Bazaar, etc... most of the big stores have Florsheim I guess.

Picked these over hush puppies... Florsheim had really bad designs.. Its a local brand called egoss based out of delhi.. I bought these in Kolkata frm south city mall... They are extremely comfortable and the cushion is way more softer than hush puppies which i tried before. So, a pair of shoes, a woly shoe cream bottle and a complimentary shoehorn and two shiners all for 3k. Hope they last long !

Attachments

• 1392829970956.jpg
    1392829970956.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 1392829982756.jpg
    1392829982756.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 1392830046806.jpg
    1392830046806.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 126
^^ Egoss is really good. I was impressed by their designs. And fortunately, the quality and comfort also seems to be top notch for the price paid.

Picked these over hush puppies... Florsheim had really bad designs.. Its a local brand called egoss based out of delhi.. I bought these in Kolkata frm south city mall... They are extremely comfortable and the cushion is way more softer than hush puppies which i tried before. So, a pair of shoes, a woly shoe cream bottle and a complimentary shoehorn and two shiners all for 3k. Hope they last long !

Few days ago, i bought this exact model for 2.5k at a local shoe store though without any goodies. The shoes are very comfortable compared with every other brand i tired.

Back