Need general purpose headphones

hektor

Disciple
Hey can someone give me suggestions about a new set of headphones. I dont game that much on the PC,i just need it to listen to music, watch vidoes and all.. My budget is around 2000.

Sennheiser HD 180 for ~ 1k

Sennheiser HD 201 for ~ 1.2k

Sennheiser HD 202 for ~ 1.5k

Have experienced the HD 202 & I think they are well worth their price.

But I would suggest u wait for advice from our audio experts here on TE. :D

extend it a bit and get the JVC RX700 from GEB ebay, they are super comfortable and have good sound quality.

if you can not extend your budget you can buy the Senn. HD202 for around 1100 on ebay.

but seriously for movies, games and music, i would suggest the RX700. Take your pick.

yeah that's true, if you want a headphone for portable use that you will usually put in a bag and take any where HD202 suits you.

but on the other hand RX700 are a great buy, you can also look at the Byerdynamic DT235 that amarbir is selling at around 2.5 that's good as well but thats on the ear. ME i can not use on the ear headphones for more than 20 minutes. if you can use that great, cause it has indian warranty as well!

strategy said:
extend it a bit and get the JVC RX700 from GEB ebay, they are super comfortable and have good sound quality.

if you can not extend your budget you can buy the Senn. HD202 for around 1100 on ebay.

but seriously for movies, games and music, i would suggest the RX700. Take your pick.

I would second that.

Hey thanks a lot to everyone for the sugestions. I've bought stuff from Amarbir 2-3 times in the past,very pleased with the products and the delivery . I guess i'll look at the Byerdynamic DT23 as i have no big issues in increasing budget to around 3k. Please suggest any other good ones in the price range, preferably ones i can get with Indian warranty. Thanks in advance

if on ear headphones work for you DT235 is good buy., amarbir will provide warranty, ask him for details

else JVC RX700( but this wont have warranty)

Back