Need good electric shaver/trimmer..

thanga

Disciple
Hi All,

Not sure this is right thread category...,

But any one can advice me on good Electric shaver with trimmer?

rechargeable preferred.
Not very expensive.
Any tips are welcome...

Thanks,
:)

I had a braun shaver earlier. It was awesome since it did not require recharging.
3 years later switched to hitachi mini shaver bought at 1k. It does the job pretty well.

i am using Remington 7 in 1 grooming kit

bought it from alfa mumbai for 2k and its working flawlessly since 8 months i guess

my friend at the same time bought a philips 4-1 kit for 2.5k

philips is just charging extra money for brand name

i suggest you to go for remington

Thanks for replies bros,

But can you let me know the price of the items...

Also anyone experienced in shaving rotary and foil types of shavers? which one is best?

I am seeing razors with trimmers retailing for more than 2.5 for philips and more than 4K for panasonic. I have seem remington models in US, but not in any local shops.

Can anybody suggest good shop at bangalore / also online...

Thanks for help :hap2:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Thanks for replies bros,

But can you let me know the price of the items...

Also anyone experienced in shaving rotary and foil types of shavers? which one is best?

I am seeing razors with trimmers retailing for more than 2.5 for philips and more than 4K for panasonic. I have seem remington models in US, but not in any local shops.

Can anybody suggest good shop at bangalore / also online...

Thanks for help :hap2:

Ok well I have absolutely no clue how the electric shavers work.
I wanted to ask, do the blades need a change after a bit. If yes where will you get the replacement, or do you have to replace the complete unit.

I use Hitachi trimmer. Costed me 1200Rs. Does the job preety well and has shaver as well as trimmer. Similar featured Philips prduct will cost you no less than 2.4k.
If you are on low budget get Hitachi trimmer else Panny, Philips or Remington.
Here, you are paying for what you get.

Actually any shaver, trimmer is quite good.. I use a cheap Chinese one which i bought just for the heck of it seems to work quite well

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Back