Budget 31-40k Need help building a basic full PC @ 40K

raghul

The Reaper Is Here
Disciple
  1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • NONE
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • NONE
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • FULL PC .. including monitor and keyboard-mouse
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Yes. might add more ram later
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Coimbatore
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second-hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • NO brand preference.. just the PSU should be decent and a decent airflow case as it will not be opened and cleaned.
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • maybe some in low- medium settings
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. 1920x1080 for everything
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit

CPU - i3 9100F - ₹6,000
Mobo - ASRock H310CM-HDV - ₹4,000
RAM - Crucial 8 GB DDR4-2400 - ₹2,500
Monitor - Full HD your choice - ₹7,000
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM - ₹3,000
GPU - ASUS GTX 1050Ti 4GD5 - ₹12,000
PSU - Cooler Master MWE 450W 80+ White - ₹2,500
This leaves you with ₹3,000 for the cabinet, mouse and keyboard. All of it you choose as you like.

CyberGhost's suggestion is pretty good, I would replace the Corsair unit with Antec VP500PC though as it uses more reputed capacitors.
it might use better quality caps but trust me you won't like a visit to Antec SC, corsair's service is excellent and all components were selected not just by price but overall value for money+after sales support+current availability

I dont think its that, given OPs budget
Instead of 1050 Ti at 12K, 1650S at 14.7K is miles ahead. Though difference is 2.7K, it is one time purchase.

I think, in general, we should be giving recommendation on both options citing positives of each. Like 1050Ti would not stretch budget beyond stated one vs 1650S is relatively 60%+ faster in performance.

hey guys thanks alot i have forwarded what @CyberGhost suggested to the buyer(my uncle) with some additions like optional GPU upgrade in the future. Will update if he needs anymore suggestion :).

Instead of 1050 Ti at 12K, 1650S at 14.7K is miles ahead. Though difference is 2.7K, it is one time purchase.

I think, in general, we should be giving recommendation on both options citing positives of each. Like 1050Ti would not stretch budget beyond stated one vs 1650S is relatively 60%+ faster in performance.

Agreed, no one shared the information, your comment may not have helped the OP and others were seconding the APU based build. Sorry, I dont mean to be rude, just saying, that the APU based build would have no way helped the OP given his budget, and the 1050Ti build would have given over 70% performance at 1080p over the APU. Relative, hope I made my point.

Anyways @raghul , if you think you can spend money later on the GPU, you can go with the 3400G which is a 4C/8T CPU and the you can go up to a 1660 Super till it gets bottlenecked. If you this is a one time spend and you cannot spend anymore, please go with Intel based build and if you can extend, the 1650 Super at 14-15k, would be way better performance, or look at second hand cards as suggested.

Back