Camera Need help buying DSLR accessories for my E-620

I need to buy accessories for my E-620. Please advise!
1) Flash: Looking for a Metz 50 AF-1. Available at BHP for $230, don't see it at Amazon. What's the best option for sourcing it from the US?
2) Remote shutter release: Third party wired one(Opteka) available at Amazon for cheap. Same question - best option for getting it from US?
3) Tripod: I hear Benro is good but I don't know anything about tripods. I'd like to meet a forum member from Mumbai and check out the tripod and learn more before buying one. Anyone willing to help?
4) Blower and Micro Fiber Cloth: Where can I get these here and at what price?
5) CPL, ND Filter: I have lens with filter threads of 52, 58 and 72mm. Which brand and model of filters to buy? Also, dont know how many stops for ND filter.

1. If nobody is coming from the US then buy from ebay.com from a seller who ships worldwide. Expect to pay custom duties though. :(

2. Get a generic third party Chinese remote from ebay.com. Should come in for about $20 without customs.

3. I have a Benro tripod and you are welcome to check it out. I am also from Mumbai. :)

4. Almost every store at Fort will have both items. Even Optician store will have the micro fiber cloth.

5.I would suggest you buy 2 CPL filters - one 72mm and one 58mm and use a 52 - 58mm step up convertor. Both the filters and the step up ring will be available at Fort Mumbai. Stick to a mulicoated one from either Kenko, B+W, Hoya, Marumi or Tiffen (but get a coated one only).

Thanks for your response Brendon!
I don't have an ebay account.:( Also, there have been threads about people not receiving their stuff from ebay and other shop from US sites. Are there any reliable sites or reliable ebay sellers? I could consider opening an ebay account for this. Also, how about getting stuff directly from BHP?
Thanks for helping me with the tripod buying decision. I will PM you about when we could meet up.
Any particular shop(s) in Fort you would recommend for the filters? Central Camera?

Back