zotac gtx 960 amp edition
antec vp550
wd 1tb purple
lg 24gm77 144hz 1ms
logitech g402
deepcool tesseract bf
----------------------------------------------
total 70.2 apprx

requirements: casual gamer, only game that i play seriously is csgo and its important that i get good performance on this game hence thinking of 144hz even though not sure how much of a difference it would make. other than that i need the pc for photo and casual video editing, mp3 encoding, programming and stuffs like that. will keep it for 3+ years and have no plans for frequent upgrades.

ps: my budget is around 60k, can only extend to 70k if and only if its absolutely worth it. please suggest.

If you play casual games like CS go why wasting money on a gtx 960??
Get a 750ti for 7-8k in LD on amazon
More than enough
For only casual gaming
I would suggest
i3 4160
Asus b85m gamer
750ti
seasonic s12ii 520
Corsair dual channel 4*2
corsair carbide spec 01/02/03
Dell ultra sharp series
samsung evo 120/250 gb ssd (850)
wd 1tb
Add any high dp gaming mouse

Ignore gigabyte mobos they tend to slip cheap parts in revisions

hey, thanks for the suggestion. well, while i'm aware of 750 ti and i agree it's absolutely vfm card right now but like i've mentioned i'm planning to keep this pc for 3+ year and i dont think gtx 960 will still be relevant after 1-2 year let alone 750 ti hence the decision, plus by causal gaming i mean i want to run the games comfortably without going absolutely crazy over every single details.

again i know asus makes the best boards in market but imo they cost more than what they actually should, like if i compare gigabyte b85m d3h with asus b85m g, gigabyte has better heat sinks, 3 system fan headers, 6 audio ports and costs almost 1k less but again i just might go with asus b85m g.

dell ultra sharps are pretty expensive and if i have to spend tht much i'd rather spend it on 144hz 1ms monitors.

now out these 3 combination which one should i go with you think? thanks again for the reply.

Okay scrap zotac go for asus OC edition
I would still suggest to go for asus gamer mobos . gigabyte have horrible revision unless you can find the ver 1.0 board
Get a ssd it would be more beneficial
2nd option would be the ideal
if you are not into overclocking skip the k model Intel

i would suggest the second build but with the i5 4440.
you can opt for corsair/kingston ram as they are usually cheaper than gskill. also, getting a dual channel kit no longer grants as big a performance boost as before. sometimes not worth it (depending on price).
stick with the seasonic psu with whichever build you finally choose.
gigabyte has recently been found to cut corners on the quality of their mobos, which is why they're cheaper. i'd avoid them.

i would suggest the second build but with the i5 4440.
you can opt for corsair/kingston ram as they are usually cheaper than gskill. also, getting a dual channel kit no longer grants as big a performance boost as before. sometimes not worth it (depending on price).
stick with the seasonic psu with whichever build you finally choose.
gigabyte has recently been found to cut corners on the quality of their mobos, which is why they're cheaper. i'd avoid them.
Yeah even i'm also not that interested in gigabyte. Since asus is so expensive i've decided to go with the astock h9 pro4 which seems like a decent board for the money.

Btw corsair 100r or deepcool tesseract bf which one do u recommend?

Go with this Config:

i5 4440
gigabyte b85m d3h
gskill ripjaws 4x2gb 1600mhz ddr3
zotac gtx 960 amp edition
antec vp550
wd 1tb purple
benq gl2460hm 60hz 2ms
logitech g402
deepcool tesseract sw
---------------------------------------------
total 60.2 apprx