Need help from someone having SBI & ICICI A/c.

SumitB

Adept
Hello All!

I need to transfer 8000/- to SMC International's ICICI A/c. but my SBI A/c. has some issues and I can only make Third Party Transfers (SBI to SBI A/c.) and cannot do a NEFT Transfer at the moment. Will need to visit the branch which can only happen on a Saturday.

If someone can transfer Rs. 8000/- to SMC's ICICI A/c. from his ICICI A/c. after I send the money to the person's SBI A/c. I would be grateful.

Please let me know if someone is willing to do it for me.

There is specific time frame in which you can do NEFT transfers.

For Mon-Fri you can do NEFT transfers upto 4PM.

So, you will be able to transfer money tomorrow.

You will be charged 5Rs extra as some NEFT fee.

I do understand what you are saying, but in my case, the Inter Bank Payee link is disabled. As such, I cannot add an Inter Bank Payee as a beneficiary in my SBI A/c.

I have any SBI a/c....but i will have to check first if i can add an Inter bank payee as a beneficiary. Why can't u do it on your end?

I am not able to add an inter bank beneficiary as it is disabled by the bank for reasons best known to them. Can only resolve the on Saturday but I need to make the transfer to smc urgently.

SumitB said:
I do understand what you are saying, but in my case, the Inter Bank Payee link is disabled. As such, I cannot add an Inter Bank Payee as a beneficiary in my SBI A/c.

Is it that you don't have a net-banking account in SBI?
You have to apply for net-banking separately. If you haven't applied yet, apply for it now. :)

Back