Need help from someone having standard charted credit card

haritr

Disciple
Hi, need to do a purchase from flipkart using standard chartered credit card of about 10k. Will deposit money in advance to the person who helps me. Thanks

10% off on flipkart... looks like this festive season there will be plenty of shopping !

Btw, i might need someones help too... soon ...!!

thinking for applying for new SC credit card, their "Inner circle Platinum" seems to be no annual charge card...

Anyone having one ?

thinking for applying for new SC credit card, their "Inner circle Platinum" seems to be no annual charge card...

Anyone having one ?

I have this card and its quite a good card. The benefits are less compared to Manhatten card, but there is no annual fee.

You make purchases and points get added in the Inner circle card and you can redeem them while shopping.

Let me know if you have any more queries. Using this card for two years now.

Thanks @xtremevicky. I read your comment about this card in some other thread.

Just in the morning regsitered a CC, got a call from rep after 2 hrs, made appointment for saturday, told them which card i will be applying is not decided, but now looks as this one for sure.

I will be using this card for online purchases, dining and fuel.

Any suggestions, how to get those points ? btw how much points you get say for 100 rs shopping, and whats value for 1 point ?

166 points is 100 bucks.

I am not sure how you earn points as this is my secondary card. I think you would have to check with them regarding the points.

I have used for EMI purchases and other websites and it is easy to use. Fuel has a surcharge of 2-3%. 600 becomes 615.

Back