CPU/Mobo Need help in Bangalore (Yelahanka) assembling a PC

Arya

Adept
It is more of troubleshooting really. I got all the parts for my nephew. He has managed to put these together as well.

But the PC doesn't boot and LEDs don't light up on the motherboard as well. There is very little I can do remotely. I think he has some connectors plugged in wrong.

My brother has tried taking the PC to repair shops in Yelahanka new town but most had no idea or they were trying to sell new parts.

I would appreciate if someone can share a contact who can come in and fix it. My brother can also drop it at any shop in Jayanagar or JP Nagar as its on his way to office.

Following is the config
Ryzen 7600X
B650 Tomahawk
2x16 gskill trident
Corsair 750i
powercolor RX 480

TIA

Not an expert. but I have recently built my pc. heres what i think is going wrong.
probably loose connections,
I am sure that even if nothing attached if you just put the 24 pin connector to the motherboard and try to switch on, it should display some debug led. I think the cpu led will be the first one to light up.
or you might have put the front cabinet cables wrong such that the power button doesn't work.

try to remove all the front panel connectors and use a screw driver to short the power pins.

It is more of troubleshooting really. I got all the parts for my nephew. He has managed to put these together as well.

But the PC doesn't boot and LEDs don't light up on the motherboard as well. There is very little I can do remotely. I think he has some connectors plugged in wrong.

My brother has tried taking the PC to repair shops in Yelahanka new town but most had no idea or they were trying to sell new parts.

I would appreciate if someone can share a contact who can come in and fix it. My brother can also drop it at any shop in Jayanagar or JP Nagar as its on his way to office.

Following is the config
Ryzen 7600X
B650 Tomahawk
2x16 gskill trident
Corsair 750i
powercolor RX 480

TIA
If he has managed to assemble there's nothing which can stop him from doing basic troubleshooting..

You havent mentioned which cabinet as that might help a bit more.
Ask him
to remove gpu, one ram stick and any storage attached.

Connect monitor cables to motherboards hdmi/display as the processor has onboard gpu.

Dont connect any front power connections like reset/hdd/power leds/usbs etc. Just connect power switch to the motherboards front panel. He can even use a screw driver to power-on.

I suspect the power connector for motherboard or the SMPS is having issue. Why don't you try SP Road, SCL gaming, Ankit Infotech. Call them 1st.

If he has managed to assemble there's nothing which can stop him from doing basic troubleshooting..
He is in 10th and poor guy is occupied entire day with classes and tuitions. Whatever free time he gets doesn't overlap with with mine. He has had everything for few weeks now and just wants to play some games (and classes too lol) so I figured its best to have someone look at it and fix it.

I suspect the power connector for motherboard or the SMPS is having issue. Why don't you try SP Road, SCL gaming, Ankit Infotech. Call them 1st.
I sent a PSU tester and leds come up on that ok. Going to SP road is the last resort. My nephew will not be able to carry that to SP road on his own and my brother doesn't get enough time. So I was looking for something on his way where he could drop and pickup the pc.

I will be free to help next week, I stay in Bommanahalli.
Thank you. I'll send a PM.

try to remove all the front panel connectors and use a screw driver to short the power pins.
Thanks will try that.

He should check man 24pin connector those are usually a very tight fit the first time he can check be putting his nail in between the mobo and the connector itself if the fingernail goes in then its in all the way.

Back