Need help in buying a AC

kumar2010

Recruit
Hello Guys,

I have read the posts in this forum/site and feel that the guys here are nothing less than experts giving valuable info and advice/suggestions.

I need the same help in choosing a AC for my bedroom. It is 10*13*. Since there is no space in the window, I cannot install the Window AC. So need to install only Split AC.

My budget is upto 30K. I have read lot of posts and done research and most of them are recommending Hitachi as the best one. So, decided to go with it. I zeroed on Hitachi 1.2T Kaze model with 4 Star rating. This has EER of 10.54, which I have not found in any AC of other companies in this models. According to Hitachi Website pricelist, the price of the same is 29K+.

My questions are:

1. Choosing a 1.2T AC is a good idea or not, because I see no other manfacturer is providing this configuration, so getting service or parts is easy or not?.
2. Will this be sufficient or should I need to go for 1.5T?
3. One of the repairers said that getting parts for 1T & 1.2T is tough, so suggested me to go for 1.5T. Is he right on it?
4. What other models/companies providing good AC's in this range with this star ratings?.
5. Any other suggestions/advices.

Thanks,
Praveen

see buying any electronics has every one different opinion but main thing is that we are not going to make wrong choice in company ,product or in required thing in product,

so Hitachi is a good brand but i think 1.2 is small unit for 130 square feet there is not available 1.5 in Hitachi i think so directly 2.0 its your choice u want go for 2.0 or i suggest 1.5 in O-general is best . i using O-general from last 3 years no problem with that and still given good performance if u want u can buy o- general in grey market its cheap and do amc contract with any a/c service center for your yearly ac service

Back