Need help in buying gaming keyboard+mouse , cpu cooler , led case fans

Need help in buying gaming keyboard(red backlight) +mouse(again red led) , cpu cooler (good performance and looks cool) ,2-3 120mm led case fans (red ones again)

Budget: 7k

Choices in mind:
keyboard : microsoft sidewinder X6 (not sure abt price)
mouse: no preference in brand... dont like the look of mx518... want a mouse tht looks cool
cooler: CM hyper 212+
case fans: no clue which brand is better... case is CM HAF 922 with stock fans ( want to add either 1 200mm and 1 120mm or 3 120mm (all red led)
Sry for long post... need help with prices and also alternative suggestions... buying in bangalore from sp road...

Hmmm you wont get a cool looking mouse until you are ready to invest about 3 K that alone but MX 518 is a good piece or opt for a Death Adder and finally if both don't impress you the Copper Head would be your last opt.

MX 518 and Razer Salmosa ~ 1.5 K

Razer Death Adder ~ 2.5 K

Razer Copper Head ~ 3.5 K

Razer Abyssuss ~ 1.4 K

For keyboard the Razer Lycosa impresses me with its adage of Simple yet deadly outlook both this and the X6 are around ~ 4.5K

Cooler MAster Hyper 212 + ~ 2K

Red LED fan 120mm ~ 500 bucks per piece

there you go and cooler master HAF 922 ~ 6.5K +

Hope this helped :)

ALPHA17 said:
Hmmm you wont get a cool looking mouse until you are ready to invest about 3 K that alone but MX 518 is a good piece or opt for a Death Adder and finally if both don't impress you the Copper Head would be your last opt.

MX 518 and Razer Salmosa ~ 1.5 K
Razer Death Adder ~ 2.5 K
Razer Copper Head ~ 3.5 K
Razer Abyssuss ~ 1.4 K

For keyboard the Razer Lycosa impresses me with its adage of Simple yet deadly outlook both this and the X6 are around ~ 4.5K

Cooler MAster Hyper 212 + ~ 2K

Red LED fan 120mm ~ 500 bucks per piece

there you go and cooler master HAF 922 ~ 6.5K +

Hope this helped :)
Does the Copperhead still sell? If yes, then OP can surely go for it. I have had the green one for 4 yrs now and it looks and works great. I have only seen the blue and green personally but the red one looks awesome too, atleast from what I could make out from the pics. Pair it with a Razer pad as well, killer combo ;)

From the above mice, only copperhead has red led all others have blue one but all are very good mice.
I believe there are very few mice that come with red theme , so options are limited. You can get microsoft sidewinder/Roccat Kone/Roccat Kova mice.
Logitech G110, MS x6 are good keyboards & retail for around 3.5K.

you can get CM red led fans for 300 - 400 each.

Damn the copperhead looks sick :D but 3.5k seems like a lot... seems microsoft x6 has ghosting issues... will probably go with the g110... any idea hw much the roccat kova and microsoft X5 costs... both look cool as well... also does any1 have any info about the cyborg R.A.T series... coolest looking mice ive ever seen... http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat9.htm availabilty in india ???

So that settles the keyboard (logitech g110) and cooler (hyper 212+) will get either coolermaster or scythe fans depending on price i guess...just mouse left... might increase budget a lil to around 8-8.5... roccat kova is 4250 ??? man i really love the look of tht mouse but its way outta my budget... :( guess microsoft is the only other option either x5 or x8... prices and availability in blore ?

I really don't think you should buy the Microsoft X 5 it is not a very ergonomic grip and if you have a big hand it starts biting the palm, but in the end your choice

Take a look at the Logitech G 9 :)

varunversion1 said:
So that settles the keyboard (logitech g110) and cooler (hyper 212+) will get either coolermaster or scythe fans depending on price i guess...just mouse left... might increase budget a lil to around 8-8.5... roccat kova is 4250 ??? man i really love the look of tht mouse but its way outta my budget... :( guess microsoft is the only other option either x5 or x8... prices and availability in blore ?
In Bangalore...check with Golchha computers for prices on Roccat gaming gear...i guess kova shud be available for lil lesser in the retail market...and as far as the performance goes...it is the best mouse in the market with flawless tracking and slick design :)

cOOl_chap said:
In Bangalore...check with Golchha computers for prices on Roccat gaming gear...i guess kova shud be available for lil lesser in the retail market...and as far as the performance goes...it is the best mouse in the market with flawless tracking and slick design :)
Thx will check out golcha to see if i can get tht mouse for any less... :D

varunversion1 said:
Thx will check out golcha to see if i can get tht mouse for any less... :D
Man a simple question what will you do with the extra DPI and other mouse buttons you get, if you are really going to use them as macros then woo hoo otherwise get yourself a simpler mouse and save money :) just my suggestion

ALPHA17 said:
Man a simple question what will you do with the extra DPI and other mouse buttons you get, if you are really going to use them as macros then woo hoo otherwise get yourself a simpler mouse and save money :) just my suggestion
LOL ? dude...did u just say that for a gaming mouse ?? read wat he is looking for....he clearly mentioned he wants a "GAMING RIG" ...Right.... i shud see this coming from someone who paid in appx 1500 for Salmosa ....when u got Salmosa..u shud have considered the other basic gaming grade mouse.....neways..no offense !

but when it comes to a gaming grade mouse..you need those Extra Buttons and the DPI..unless u r an Old skool gamer like us...

cOOl_chap said:
LOL ? dude...did u just say that for a gaming mouse ?? read wat he is looking for....he clearly mentioned he wants a "GAMING RIG" ...Right.... i shud see this coming from someone who paid in appx 1500 for Salmosa ....when u got Salmosa..u shud have considered the other basic gaming grade mouse.....neways..no offense !

but when it comes to a gaming grade mouse..you need those Extra Buttons and the DPI..unless u r an Old skool gamer like us...
Man you need to learn a bit about the design principles LESS IS MORE, SIMPLE IS GOOD people still buy the MX 518 and Razer Salmosa not because of their price but due to their simplicity and the newer generation of mice also have started returning to minimalistic design stakes

ALPHA17 said:
Man you need to learn a bit about the design principles LESS IS MORE, SIMPLE IS GOOD people still buy the MX 518 and Razer Salmosa not because of their price but due to their simplicity and the newer generation of mice also have started returning to minimalistic design stakes
Oh yea !! i really need to learn about the gaming peripherals !...i have absolutely no idea about it :/ ...and by minimalistic design u mean removing the most important feature - the xtra buttons ? right ! lemme tell u something...the reason why u see a lot of Kinzu / Salmosa / Krait etc in the market is because all the brands need entry level stuff for regular users to buy....not everyone can afford a 2k + mouse !

anyways..IMHO these are no VFM ...1 wud rather buy a Intelli 1.1 or a 3.0 for that matter if on budget !

I do use te extra buttons as macros an all in some games... but theyre not that much of a dealbreaker... just a few extra keys on a comfortable mouse tht complements my desktop would do... roccat kova is actually a very simple mouse if u check the reviews... but it looks like a lambo reventon

:D... i think it complements my haf 922 very well..

varunversion1 said:
I do use te extra buttons as macros an all in some games... but theyre not that much of a dealbreaker... just a few extra keys on a comfortable mouse tht complements my desktop would do... roccat kova is actually a very simple mouse if u check the reviews... but it looks like a lambo reventon

:D... i think it complements my haf 922 very well..
+1

Now that's an educated reply :) after reading the reviews and knowing wat suits you...very well said :)

Back