Need help in buying gaming keyboard+mouse , cpu cooler , led case fans

Well, I've been using the copperhead since late 2006 and haven't faced any major issues. All I can say is dont let it lie unused for too long, or atleast clean it regularly. I dint use it for over a year when I wasn't staying at home and in the monsoons the inner part of the translucent scroll wheel developed some fungus bcuz of which it turned orange in color. But it dint affect the scroll wheel's functionality in any way though :)

Thx glad to hear that... also what mousepad would u recommend with the razer copperhead or diamondback... i have no idea about surfaces but i want one that is very large and looks good... preferably <1k

Back then, the known ones were Steel series Qck, Everglide Titan and Razer Mantis (which was the Everglide Titan itself under the razer branding). I went with the Mantis as I loved how it looked (It used to glow like radium in the dark at a cafe that used to put on some kind of UV light or something when clan matches would be on :bleh: and coupled with the glow of the copperhead it looked straight out of some sci-fi movie) but that wasnt the only deciding factor. I tested it (along with the other mats) with the copperhead and I loved the feel and how it suited me and so i bought it. I recommend you do the same. I have what some would call "retired" from gaming :p so I'm not up to date with the latest prices regarding the current pads (Razer has come out with a host of new mats, so have the other companies). So it's better you go by what the current batch of gamers suggest. I bought the Mantis for 1.5k back then. I did come across this on the Razer site but I dont know how much of a help this is for real. Worth a look though :)

Razer Mouse Mat Guide | Razer | For Gamers. By Gamers.â„¢

The new Razer line up has replaced the Mantis with the Razer Goliathus ( Speed, control and Alpha editions ), Razer Destructor and another surface I don't remember. I bought the speed edition Goliathus with my Salmosa going great ( Standard size is 1 K ), ask in I T Gain that guy has all of them last time I went :)

if u decide to go in with Razer CH or DB....then try n find if the Mantis / Everglide are available....it will be hard..but if ur lucky ...u will have one of the best combos :)....the diamond backs had the issue of going kaput after a yr of usage...but Copper Heads are awesome ! the 1st laser gaming mouse still works perfectly well ;)

but..then...paying 2.5 grands on the CH is not worth it ...coz in that range u will have DA and all the other gaming mouse available.

wat happened to KOVA ? not buying that ?

cOOl_chap said:
if u decide to go in with Razer CH or DB....then try n find if the Mantis / Everglide are available....it will be hard..but if ur lucky ...u will have one of the best combos :)....the diamond backs had the issue of going kaput after a yr of usage...but Copper Heads are awesome ! the 1st laser gaming mouse still works perfectly well ;)

but..then...paying 2.5 grands on the CH is not worth it ...coz in that range u will have DA and all the other gaming mouse available.

wat happened to KOVA ? not buying that ?
More like he could not find Roccat gear even at Golccha, hmmm... what you say is true but the last time I saw a CooperHead it was priced at 3.4K anyways it makes up with Synapse onboard memory and finding Razer Mantis mats is next to impossible as it seems to be fully phased out by the Goliathus

U can go and check it out at Golchha , the stocks were sent to them last week...and they have all the roccat gear in stocks with them.

Contact Mr. Rajendra @ Golchha Computers....

Well i finally got it... although i blew my budget a bit...couldnt find the razer copperhead or diamondback...din like the look of the deathadder... got the logitech g110 and.... a coolermaster storm sentinel mouse :D... mouse looks way cool and has adjustable everything with custom weights and shit :D... Razer goliathus alpha speed edition to go with it.... will post pics later... thx fr everything guys....

Back